(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “HER2-Positive Breast Cancer – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
HER2-Positive Breast Cancer is a typeof breast cancer in which breast cancer cells test shows positive status for a protein receptor called human epidermal growth factor receptor 2. The normal function of this protein is to control how a healthy breast cell grows, divides, and repairs itself.
But when there is a mutation in the gene that controls the HER2 protein, also known aserythroblastic oncogene B (ERBB2) gene, the body creates too many HER2 receptors, which results in uncontrollable breast cell growth and division. The most common signs of this indication are breast swelling, change in the shape of breast, skin irritation or dimpling, pain in the breast, redness or thickness of the breast skin.
Diagnosis of HER2-positive breast cancer is made by following recommended tests, such as the IHC test, the FISH test, the SPOT-Light HER2 CISH, and the Inform HER2 Dual ISH tests. These tests use antibodies or DNA to stain the cancer cells.
Request for :_ HER2-Positive Breast Cancer free sample page
HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Epidemiology
The HER2-Positive Breast Cancer epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current HER2-Positive Breast Cancer patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Few Report Key Facts:-
1. According to the American Institute for Cancer Research, there were over 2 million new cases of breast cancer in 2018 worldwide. The age-standardized rate of breast cancer in women in the United Kingdom alone is 93.6 per 100,000. And as per Breast Cancer Now, around 55,000 women and 370 men are diagnosed with breast cancer every year in the UK of which eight out of 10 cases of breast cancer are diagnosed in women aged 50 and over.
2. A UK based study conducted by Mølleret al. titled “Short-term breast cancer survival in relation to ethnicity, stage, grade and receptor status: national cohort study in England,” HER2 is part of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) family and is over-expressed in 18–20% of breast cancers. There is a significant association between HER2 over-expression and poor prognosis, with decreased disease-free survival and overall survival in node-positive patients.
Report Key Benefits:-
1. HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer epidemiology HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market in the 7MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market report offers a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
4. HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market.
According to the American Cancer Society, about 17% of breast cancers overproduce the growth promoting protein HER2. There are 5-year relative survival rates for women with all types of breast cancer:Stage 0 or Stage 1 (also known as localized or no metastatic): nearly 100%, Stage 2: 93%, Stage 3: 72%, Stage 4 (also known as metastatic): 22%.
Some of the key companies working on HER2-Positive Breast Cancer that are given below-
1. Roche Pharma Co.
2. Kadcyla Pharma Co.
3. Genentech Pharma Co.
Name of Drugs covered that are given below:-
2. Kadcyla (Ado-trastuzumab emtansine)
3. Perjeta (Pertuzumab)
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
4. HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Market Overview at a Glance
5. HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market
- To understand the future market competition in the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market
- To understand the future market competition in the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Anuj Rawat
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States