The Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Hepatocellular Carcinoma Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Hepatocellular Carcinoma treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma companies working in the treatment market are Saronic Biotechnology, HiFiBiO Therapeutics, Sirnaomics, Exelixis, Tvardi Therapeutics, Portage Biotech Inc., MoAMiNA Therapeutics Limited, SOTIO Biotech Inc., Surface Oncology, Virogin Biotech Ltd., Innovent Biologics, Beijing Shenogen Pharma, Can-Fite, CStone Pharmaceuticals, and others, are developing therapies for the Hepatocellular Carcinoma treatment
- Emerging Hepatocellular Carcinoma therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- SBI 1997, HFB-301001, STP 705, XL092, TTI-101, PORT-7, MTL-CEBPA, SOT101, SRF388, VG161, IBI310, Icaritin, Namodenoson(CF102), CS1003, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Hepatocellular Carcinoma market in the coming years.
- In May 2023, At the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2023, Harbour BioMed announced the findings of the phase Ib clinical study of porustobart (HBM4003) in combination with toripalimab in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) (trial code: NCT05149027).
- In April 2023, TPST-1120, a small molecule PPAR antagonist from Tempest Therapeutics, showed clinically meaningful improvement in multiple categories when combined with the standard-of-care regimen of atezolizumab and bevacizumab in a randomised comparison to atezolizumab and bevacizumab in the first-line treatment of patients with unresectable or metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma. Tempest Therapeutics recently announced the positive early results from this global randomized
- In March 2023, As part of its Phase I/II MYCHELANGELO clinical trial, Omega Therapeutics recently announced a clinical supply agreement with Roche to test OTX-2002, its lead candidate for the treatment of MYC-driven hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), in combination with Roche’s anti-PD-L1 therapy, atezolizumab.
- In February 2023, JW Therapeutics announced the first patient infusion and the start of a clinical investigation with JWATM214 in people with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). In this JWATM214 first-in-human research, adult patients with advanced HCC that expresses GPC-3 will have their safety and tolerability, recommended phase II dose (RP2D), pharmacokinetic profile, and preliminary efficacy assessed.
- In February 2023, The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has designated ezurpimtrostat, a PPT-1 (palmitoyl protein thioesterase-1) inhibitor, as an orphan drug for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), according to a statement released by Genoscience Pharma.
- In January 2023, In a multicenter, prospective, single-arm, proof-of-concept experiment using the anti-netrin-1 antibody NP137 in combination with atezolizumab-bevacizumab (Atezo-bev) in first-line patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma, NETRIS Pharma announced the dosing of the first patients.
- In December 2022, In order to test the triple combination of Adagene’s ADG126 with Roche’s atezolizumab and bevacizumab in the first-line treatment of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC; liver cancer), Adagene and Roche recently announced a clinical trial partnership. Roche’s MORPHEUS-LIVER platform will be used in the cooperation to facilitate the quick and effective creation of new combinations.
- In November 2022, According to a statement by the medicine’s creator, Omega Therapeutics, the FDA had designated OTX-2002, a first-in-class epigenomic controller designed to downregulate c-Myc (MYC), as an orphan drug for the treatment of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
- In June 2022, At ASCO 2022, the business presented the findings from a phase Ib research using nofazinlimab and lenvatinib as first-line therapy for Chinese HCC patients
- In March 2022, The global multi-regional phase 3 registrational trial of the anti-PD-1 antibody nofazinlimab (CS1003) in combination with lenvatinib as first-line treatment for patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), CS1003-305, has successfully reached itspredicted enrollment target, according to CStone Pharmaceuticals, a company focused on research, development, and commercialization of innovative immuno-oncology therapies and precision medicines.
- In October 2020, Two important late-stage immuno-oncology assets, sugemalimab (anti-PD-L1) and CS1003 (anti-PD-1), will be out-licensed from Greater China by CStone Pharmaceuticals to EQRx. This biopharmaceutical company has an innovative business model that will enable these drugs to compete globally against other treatments for the intended indications.
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Overview
The most typical form of primary liver cancer is hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). People with chronic liver illnesses, such as cirrhosis brought on by hepatitis B or hepatitis C infection, are more likely to develop hepatocellular carcinoma. A key stage in the viral carcinogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma is cirrhosis.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- SBI 1997: Saronic Biotechnology
- HFB-301001: HiFiBiO Therapeutics
- STP 705: Sirnaomics
- XL092: Exelixis
- TTI-101: Tvardi Therapeutics
- PORT-7: Portage Biotech Inc.
- MTL-CEBPA: MoAMiNA Therapeutics Limited
- SOT101: SOTIO Biotech Inc.
- SRF388: Surface Oncology
- VG161: Virogin Biotech Ltd.
- IBI310: Innovent Biologics
- Icaritin: Beijing ShenogenPharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd
- Namodenoson(CF102): Can-Fite
- CS1003: CStone Pharmaceuticals
- Namodenoson: Can-Fite BioPharma
- Porustobart: Harbour BioMed
- Fisogatinib: CStone Pharmaceuticals
- STP705: Sirnaomics
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Route of Administration
Hepatocellular Carcinoma pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Molecule Type
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Recombinant fusion proteins
- Small molecule
- Monoclonal antibody
- Gene therapy
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Assessment by Product Type
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma By Stage and Product Type
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Assessment by Route of Administration
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma By Stage and Route of Administration
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Assessment by Molecule Type
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Hepatocellular Carcinoma Report covers around 95+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Hepatocellular Carcinoma product details are provided in the report. Download the Hepatocellular Carcinoma pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Hepatocellular Carcinoma therapies
Some of the key companies in the Hepatocellular Carcinoma Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Hepatocellular Carcinoma are – Can-Fite BioPharma, Sinocelltech, AVEO Oncology, Oxford BioTherapeutics, Beijing SyngenTech, Surface Oncology, Novartis Oncology, Array BioPharma, Taizhou Hanzhong Pharmaceuticals, Akeso Biopharma, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Chugai Pharmaceutical, CStone Pharmaceuticals, Shenogen Pharma, GlaxoSmithKline, Tarus Therapeutics, Tvardi Therapeutics, Virogin Biotech, Yiviva, Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group, Antengene Corporation, Iterion Therapeutics, Sumitomo Pharma, SillaJen Biotherapeutics, SCG Cell Therapy, Guangdong ProCapZoom Biosciences, Eutilex, Polaris Pharmaceuticals, OriCell Therapeutics, Gongwin Biopharm, Celgene Corporation, Phanes Therapeutics, MacroGenics, Genoscience Pharma, Tempest Therapeutics, JW Therapeutics, NETRIS Pharma, Adagene, and others.
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Analysis:
The Hepatocellular Carcinoma pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Treatment.
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Hepatocellular Carcinoma market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Hepatocellular Carcinoma drugs and therapies
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Market Drivers
- The Rise in the Incidence of Hepatocellular Carcinoma, increasing Research and Developmental Activities are some of the important factors that are fueling the Hepatocellular Carcinoma Market.
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, poor in the quality of care, hepatic complications related to hepatocellular carcinoma, morbidity Related to the Disease and other factors are creating obstacles in the Hepatocellular Carcinoma Market growth.
Scope of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Hepatocellular Carcinoma Companies: Saronic Biotechnology, HiFiBiO Therapeutics, Sirnaomics, Exelixis, Tvardi Therapeutics, Portage Biotech Inc., MoAMiNA Therapeutics Limited, SOTIO Biotech Inc., Surface Oncology, Virogin Biotech Ltd., Innovent Biologics, Beijing Shenogen Pharma, Can-Fite, CStone Pharmaceuticals, and others
- Key Hepatocellular Carcinoma Therapies: SBI 1997, HFB-301001, STP 705, XL092, TTI-101, PORT-7, MTL-CEBPA, SOT101, SRF388, VG161, IBI310, Icaritin, Namodenoson(CF102), CS1003, and others
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Therapeutic Assessment: Hepatocellular Carcinoma current marketed and Hepatocellular Carcinoma emerging therapies
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Market Dynamics: Hepatocellular Carcinoma market drivers and Hepatocellular Carcinoma market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Report Introduction
2. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Executive Summary
3. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Overview
4. Hepatocellular Carcinoma- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Preclinical Stage Products
10. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Therapeutics Assessment
11. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Key Companies
14. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Key Products
15. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Unmet Needs
16 . Hepatocellular Carcinoma Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States