The global heparin market is anticipated to value USD 7.4 billion until 2026. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 1.6% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2026. An increase in the number of cases associated with deep vein thrombosis, renal diseases, and cardiovascular disorders is anticipated to drive the market growth.
In 2018, the application segment of coronary artery disease dominated the global market due to the increasing number of incidences and prevalence of heart disorders among the millennial population. The venous thromboembolism segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the upcoming years on account of increasing awareness about thrombosis among the millennial population residing in the developed regions.
To download the sample pdf of Heparin Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-heparin-market/request-sample
The outpatient end-use segment held the largest share across the global market, in 2018. This segment also accounted for the highest CAGR of 2.4% across the global market over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2026 due to the increasing preference of the subcutaneous drug administration route prevailing among the population.
North America accounted for the highest share across the global heparin market, in 2018 due to the rising number of cardiovascular disorders and sports injuries prevailing among the population across this region. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth in the upcoming years due to emerging opportunities, improved healthcare infrastructure, and initiatives undertaken by governments of countries like China, India, and Japan.
The market for heparins across the globe includes key players such as Baxter, Sanofi, Pfizer, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Leo Pharma A/S, B. Braun Medical Inc., and Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. Constant innovation and new drug development is being undertaken by these players for gaining a cutting edge over other players.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, the coronary artery disease application segment dominated the global heparin market.
• The outpatients end-use segment accounted for the highest CAGR of 2.4% across the global market over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2026.
• North America accounted for the highest share across the global market in 2018.
• The key players operating in this market are Baxter, Sanofi, Pfizer, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Leo Pharma A/S, B. Braun Medical Inc., and Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Million Insights has segmented the global heparin market on the basis of type, route of administration, application, end use, and region:
Heparin Type Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
• Low Molecular Weight Heparin
• Ultra-low Molecular Weight Heparin
• Unfractionated Heparin
Heparin Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Heparin Application Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
• Venous Thromboembolism
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Renal Impairment
• Coronary Artery Disease
Heparin End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Heparin Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Packed Pickles Market – The global packed pickles market size is projected to touch USD 10.1 billion by the end of 2025. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2019 to 2025. Cross-cultural cuisine is gaining high popularity across different regions resulting in the market growth.
• Pet Odor Control & Clean-up Products Market – The global pet odor control & clean-up products market size is expected to register a revenue of USD 8.6 billion by the end of 2025. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 2.94% from 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar