The global hemophilia market size is anticipated to value USD 18.1 billion until 2027. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027. Rising awareness about immediate diagnosis & treatment of diseases and favorable governing policies is projected to propel the market growth.
Hemophilia of type A is most commonly seen across the globe and is expected to be four times prevalent than type B. On the other hand, type B hemophilia is projected to witness the fastest growth over the forecasted period, 2020 to 2027 owing to the presence of powerful pipeline products.
To download the sample PDF of “Hemophilia Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-hemophilia-market/request-sample
In 2019, the on-demand treatment segment dominated the global market. The segment of prophylaxis is projected to witness the fastest growth in the upcoming years across the global market on account of its salient features like reduction in the productivity loss that can guarantee good life outcomes.
North America accounted for the highest share of around 44.4% across the global market in 2019 due to the rising inclination towards the prophylaxis medical treatment among the millennial population residing in this region. The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in the upcoming years owing to the surge in per capita usage of therapies for catering to factors VIII & IX deficiencies prevailing among citizens of countries like China, Japan, and India.
The hemophilia market across the globe includes key players such as Octapharma AG, Pfizer Inc., CSL Behring, Novo Nordisk A/S., Bayer AG, Spark Therapeutics Inc., and Genzyme Corporation. Acquisitions, mergers and regional expansions are generally undertaken by these players for widening their product portfolio and global reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2019, the on-demand treatment segment dominated the global market.
• The replacement therapy segment accounted for the fastest growth across the global market from 2020 to 2027.
• North America accounted for the highest share of around 44.4% across the global market in 2019.
• The key players operating in this market are Octapharma AG, Pfizer Inc., CSL Behring, Novo Nordisk A/S., Bayer AG, Spark Therapeutics Inc., and Genzyme Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the global hemophilia market on the basis of type, treatment, therapy and region:
Hemophilia Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Hemophilia A
• Hemophilia B
• Hemophilia C
Hemophilia Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Hemophilia Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Replacement therapy
• ITI therapy
• Gene therapy
Hemophilia Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Read the Latest Press Releases By Million Insights:
• Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide Market – The global electrolytic manganese dioxide market size is anticipated to touch USD 2.01 billion by 2025. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast duration. Growing utilization of batteries in different consumer electronics and rising sales of electric vehicles are proliferating the growth of the market.
• Road Safety Market – The global road safety market size is anticipated to touch USD 5.1 billion by 2025. The market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast duration. The rise in the number of road accidents is attributing to the growth of the market as safety features are becoming paramount across the world.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar