The Hemophilia B Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Hemophilia B Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Hemophilia B Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Hemophilia B Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Hemophilia B treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Hemophilia B companies working in the treatment market are Amarna therapeutics, Catalyst Biosciences, Freeline Therapeutics, Belief BioMed, Centessa Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Pfizer, and others, are developing therapies for the Hemophilia B treatment
- Emerging Hemophilia B therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- AMA005, CB 2679d-GT, FLT180a, BBM-H901, SerpinPC, Concizumab, Fitusiran, PF-06741086, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Hemophilia B market in the coming years.
- In June 2022, The second cohort of its Phase I/II B-LIEVE dose confirmation trial of FLT180a in patients with haemophilia B has started receiving doses, according to a release from Freeline Therapeutics Holdings.
- In May 2022, The FDA has approved the biologics licence application (BLA) filed for etranacogene dezaparvovec for priority review, according to a statement from uniQure. For drugs that, if approved, could significantly improve the safety or efficacy of the treatment, diagnosis, or prevention of serious illnesses when compared to standard applications, a BLA is given priority evaluation.
- In March 2022, Efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetics of Concizumab prophylaxis in children less than 12 years old with haemophilia A or B with or without inhibitors are being investigated in a Phase III open-label study started by Novo Nordisk
- In March 2022, ASC618 was given Fast Track designation by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of haemophilia A.
Hemophilia B Overview
People with haemophilia B, a rare inherited bleeding illness, have insufficient quantities of factor IX, a blood protein. The second most prevalent form of haemophilia is haemophilia B, which is sometimes referred to as factor IX deficiency or Christmas sickness.A clotting factor is factor IX.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Hemophilia B Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Hemophilia B Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- AMA005: Amarna therapeutics
- CB 2679d-GT: Catalyst Biosciences
- FLT180a: Freeline Therapeutics
- BBM-H901: Belief BioMed
- SerpinPC: Centessa Pharmaceuticals
- Concizumab: Novo Nordisk
- Fitusiran: Sanofi
- PF-06741086: Pfizer
Hemophilia B Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Hemophilia B Assessment by Product Type
- Hemophilia B By Stage and Product Type
- Hemophilia B Assessment by Route of Administration
- Hemophilia B By Stage and Route of Administration
- Hemophilia B Assessment by Molecule Type
- Hemophilia B by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Hemophilia B Report covers around products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Hemophilia B product details are provided in the report. Download the Hemophilia B pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Hemophilia B therapies
Some of the key companies in the Hemophilia B Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Hemophilia B are – Aptevo, Bayer, BioMarin, Catalyst Biosciences, CSL Behring, GC Pharma, Kaifeng Pharmaceutical, KM Biologics, LFB, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Octapharma, Roche, Sanofi, SinoCelltech, Spark Therapeutics, Takeda, UniQure, and others.
Hemophilia B Pipeline Analysis:
The Hemophilia B pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Hemophilia B with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Hemophilia B Treatment.
- Hemophilia B key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Hemophilia B Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Hemophilia B market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Hemophilia B drugs and therapies
Hemophilia B Pipeline Market Drivers
- Increasing prevalence of Hemophilia B disease, increasing R&D on identifying new therapeutic agents are some of the important factors that are fueling the Hemophilia B Market.
Hemophilia B Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, high cost of treatment and other factors are creating obstacles in the Hemophilia B Market growth.
Scope of Hemophilia B Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Hemophilia B Companies: Amarna therapeutics, Catalyst Biosciences, Freeline Therapeutics, Belief BioMed, Centessa Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Pfizer, and others
- Key Hemophilia B Therapies: AMA005, CB 2679d-GT, FLT180a, BBM-H901, SerpinPC, Concizumab, Fitusiran, PF-06741086, and others
- Hemophilia B Therapeutic Assessment: Hemophilia B current marketed and Hemophilia B emerging therapies
- Hemophilia B Market Dynamics: Hemophilia B market drivers and Hemophilia B market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Hemophilia B Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Hemophilia B Report Introduction
2. Hemophilia B Executive Summary
3. Hemophilia B Overview
4. Hemophilia B- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Hemophilia B Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Hemophilia B Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Hemophilia B Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Hemophilia B Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Hemophilia B Preclinical Stage Products
10. Hemophilia B Therapeutics Assessment
11. Hemophilia B Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Hemophilia B Key Companies
14. Hemophilia B Key Products
15. Hemophilia B Unmet Needs
16 . Hemophilia B Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Hemophilia B Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Hemophilia B Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States