The global healthcare staffing market size is likely to reach USD 48.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising demand for temporary nursing staff especially due to growing geriatric population is boosting the scope for these services across the world.
In 2010, the Association of American Medical Colleges estimated that U.S. might face a shortfall of 150,000 doctors during the next 10-15 years. In August 2019, the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO) stated that 90% of the U.S. healthcare facilities use locum tenens providers and over 50,000 physicians work on locum tenens projects every year. The increasing number of physicians choosing to work as locum tenens is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period.
Furthermore, the hospitals are forced to reduce the staff and implement policies for ensuring the availability of nurses upon an increase in the workload, in response to the pressure of costs. Due to high penetration of the market, there is the availability of healthcare staff during emergencies, thereby driving the market growth.
Healthcare staffing Market Report Highlights
• By service, the market has been segmented into travel nurse, per diem nurse, locum tenens, and allied healthcare, out of which, the travel nurse segment dominated the market in terms of revenue share in 2019
• Locum tenens are anticipated to witness a significant growth rate over the forecast period owing to rising number of physicians opting to work as locum tenens and due to the cost-effectiveness to the providers
• North America held a majority of the market share in 2019 due to shortage of skilled professionals in the region, local presence of several market players, and overall growth in geriatric population
• Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing awareness regarding contract staffing, promising economic outlook, and increasing investments by various market players
• Some of the key players operating in the healthcare staffing market are AMN Healthcare; Envision Healthcare Corporation; Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.; CHG Management, Inc.; inVentiv Health; Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.; TeamHealth; Adecco Group; and Almost Family.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-staffing-market
Healthcare staffing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global healthcare staffing market based on service type and region:
Healthcare Staffing Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Travel Nurse Staffing
• Per Diem Nurse Staffing
• Locum Tenens Staffing
• Allied Healthcare Staffing
Healthcare staffing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-staffing-market/request/rs1
Browse More Related Report:
U.S. Healthcare Staffing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service Type (Travel Nurse Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, Allied Healthcare Staffing, Per Diem Nurse Staffing), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States