The global healthcare finance solutions market is expected to reach USD 178.3 billion by 2026, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Hospitals, health systems, and physician practices are experiencing financial challenges due to the decreasing cost of care and need of capital investment.
Competitive pricing & improved quality of healthcare services and change in reimbursement plans in the U.S. are expected to drive the healthcare finance solutions market over forecast period. In addition, need of technology advancements, regulatory changes and patient consumerism in healthcare systems are fueling the market growth.
Growing patient demands, expansion of healthcare access, and frequently changing laws are driving the need of financial support to the healthcare systems. Also, the requirement of investment in advanced technology, services, and healthcare infrastructure is expected to propel market growth during the forecast period.
Healthcare equipment leasing, health IT initiatives, large healthcare transactions such as mergers and acquisitions are some factors expected to propel market growth during the forecast period. In addition, financial support for the ongoing medical research and development is also anticipated to drive market growth.
Healthcare Finance Solutions Market Report Highlights
• Decontamination equipment was the largest segment accounting for 34.4% of the market share in 2018. This is attributed to the fact that these instruments are costly and require huge amount of capital
• On the basis of healthcare facility, the hospitals & health systems dominated the market in 2018 with a share of 23.6% due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the need to treat them along with handling patient data
• North America dominated the market in 2018 with 38.2% share due to high demand for advanced healthcare systems and electronic data management initiatives.
• Some of the players operating in the healthcare finance solutions market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Commerce Bankshares, Inc., Siemens Financial Services, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Stryker, Gemino Healthcare Finance, Oxford Finance LLC, TCF Capital Solutions, and CIT Group, Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-finance-solutions-market/request/rs15
Healthcare Finance Solutions Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global healthcare finance solutions market based on equipment, healthcare facility, services, and region:
Healthcare Finance Solutions Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Diagnostic/Imaging Equipment
• Specialty Beds
• Surgical Instruments
• Decontamination Equipment
• IT Equipment
Healthcare Finance Solutions Healthcare Facility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Hospitals & Health Systems
• Outpatient Imaging Centers
• Outpatient Surgery Centers
• Physician Practices & Outpatient Clinics
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Urgent Care Clinics
• Skilled Nursing Facilities
• Other Healthcare Providers
Healthcare Finance Solutions Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Equipment and Technology Finance
• Working Capital Finance
• Project Finance Solutions
• Corporate Lending
Healthcare Finance Solutions Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6822/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Home Healthcare MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Equipment (Therapeutic, Diagnostic), By Services (Skilled Home Healthcare Services, Unskilled Home Healthcare Services), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027.
RFID in Healthcare MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Systems & Software, Tags), By Application (Blood, Patient, Pharmaceutical, Asset Tracking), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States