The global Harmonic Filters Market size is anticipated to value USD 1.28 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. Surging demand for harmonic filters across electronic systems to reduce effects caused due to non-linear loading and resonance is estimated to trigger the market growth for harmonic filters.
The low voltage segment dominated the global market on account of their rising applications like the construction of harbor cranes, power plants, data centers and manufacturing plants. The high voltage harmonic filters are also largely used for large power distribution and transmission equipment to reduce resonance problems.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Harmonic Filters Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-harmonic-filter-market/request-sample
The industrial end-use segment held the highest share of 58.0% across the global market owing to its surging usage of such filters in VFDs across several industries like energy & power manufacturing. On the other hand, the segment of commercial end-use is expected to register substantial growth in the upcoming years on account of their rising usage to reduce the harmonic level in electrical devices like electric heaters, power converters and electric motors.
In 2017, Asia Pacific held the highest share of around 35.0% across the global market due to the increasing demand for consumer electronics and the rising adoption of these harmonic filters across energy and power sectors across China and India. Europe is anticipated to witness significant growth from 2018 to 2025 owing to rising investments by governing authorities for the promotion of renewable energy products.
The harmonic filter market includes key players such as Comsys AB, Baron Power Ltd., Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co, and TDK Corporation. Heavy investments are being undertaken by these players for product development and innovation to gain competitive advantage and to widen their product portfolio.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2017, the three-phase segment dominated the global market with share of 75.0% across the global market.
• The industrial end-use segment accounted for highest share of more than 58.0% across the global market in 2017.
• In 2017, Asia Pacific held the highest share of around 35.0% across the global market.
• The key players in this market are Comsys AB, Baron Power Ltd., Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co, and TDK Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the global harmonic filter market on the basis of product, phase, voltage, end use and region:
Harmonic Filters Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Harmonic Filters Phase Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Harmonic Filters Voltage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Harmonic Filters End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Harmonic Filters Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
Explore the latest press releases by Million Insights:
1. Flow Computers Market – The global flow computers market size is anticipated to reach USD 1.33 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 7.8% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the rising need for flow controlling and for carrying out calculations regarding fluid properties.
2. Precision Farming Market – The global precision farming market is projected to reach USD 12.9 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 13.0%. Precision farming is known as site-specific crop management and satellite farming, which is a smart farming technique that uses information technologies such as IoT, GIS, GPS and remote sensing tools.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar