According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Micro Irrigation Systems Market is projected to generate revenue of around $10.52 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 15.96% between 2021 and 2028.
Browse 59 market data Tables and 43 Figures spread over 236 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Micro Irrigation SystemsMarket by Product Type, Crop Type, & by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Micro Irrigation Systems Market Scenario
Micro irrigation refers to low- or medium-pressure systems that deliver water in the form of sprinkles, mist, spray, jet, and drip. They have proven to be innovative and efficient compared to traditional irrigation practices concerning the ever-growing concern of water scarcity.
The global market for micro irrigation systems is driven by the rising water scarcity, as natural resources are depleting rapidly, alarming its usage optimally. As a result, farmers across the world are opting for enhanced irrigation systems. Besides, they use minimal amounts of water, unlike traditional systems. Furthermore, government encouragements are expected to have a strong impact on the market during the forecast period.
However, the capital-intensive nature of micro irrigation systems is likely to hamper market growth. Also, factors such as resistance in changing the attitude of farmers, trouble in discovering issues related to micro irrigation systems, over-irrigation, and clogging problems further restrain the market growth.
The Global Micro Irrigation Systems Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Micro Irrigation Systems Market by Product Type, Crop Type & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/micro-irrigation-systems-market#request-free-sample
Market by Product Type
- Drip Irrigation
Market by Crop Type
- Plantation Crops
- Field Crops
- Orchard Crops
- Others (Forage & Grasses)
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- HARVEL AGUA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- HUNTER INDUSTRIES
- IRRITEC SPA
- RIVULIS IRRIGATION
- T-L IRRIGATION CO
- MAHINDRA EPC IRRIGATION LIMITED
- TECO SRL
- ELGO IRRIGATION LTD
- RAIN BIRD CORPORATION
- TORO COMPANY
- VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC
- AGRODRIP SA
- JAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS LTD (JISL)
- NELSON IRRIGATION CORPORATION
- LINDSAY CORPORATION
- DAYU IRRIGATION GROUP CO LTD
- DEERE & COMPANY
- NETAFIM LTD
- IRRIGATION AND WATER TECHNOLOGIES (IWT)
- ANTELCO PTY LTD
GLOBAL BIOPESTICIDES MARKET – Global biopesticides market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 15.11% over the forecasting period.
GLOBAL AGRICULTURAL MICRONUTRIENTS MARKET – Global agricultural micronutrients market will grow at 7.84% of CAGR between 2019 and 2027.
GLOBAL AGRICULTURAL MICROBIAL MARKET – Global agricultural microbial market will grow at a CAGR of 7.80% during the forecast period.