HTF MI added a new research study in its database with title ‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Swiss Insurance Industry’ that includes detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe or Asia and important players/vendors such as Dell EMC, SAS, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, MetricStream Corporation, Resolver, BWise, and Resources Connection, Inc. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2023.
Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Swiss Insurance Industry
Global Data’s ‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Swiss Insurance Industry’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Switzerland.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Global Data’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Switzerland including –
– An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Switzerland.
– The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
– Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Switzerland.
– Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
– Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
– The Financial Market Supervisory Authority governs and regulates the Swiss insurance industry.
– FDI of up to 100% is permitted in the Swiss insurance industry.
– Swiss Solvency Test, a risk based solvency standard, similar to Solvency II in the EU, was introduced into the Swiss insurance industry in 2008.
– Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Swiss insurance industry, except for marine, aviation and transit insurance, and reinsurance.
– Motor, marine, and aviation liability insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, and fire insurance for buildings are the key classes of compulsory insurance in the Swiss insurance industry.
– The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Switzerland.
– The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
– The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
– The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Switzerland.
– Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Swiss insurance industry.
– Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
– Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Dell EMC, SAS, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, MetricStream Corporation, Resolver, BWise, and Resources Connection, Inc.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/2304601-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-swiss-insurance-industry
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2304601-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-swiss-insurance-industry
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2304601
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States