Real estate agents of Goodyear, AZ, Matt and Shalin Caren, have set up a simple to follow plan on how to perform an appraisal. It does require a small amount of math to complete, but it is not overwhelmingly difficult. Here is the process:
1. Look up sales in the immediate area over the last six months. Stay on the property side of major highways and main streets.
2. Narrow choices down based on the style of home owned (i.e. – 1 level vs. 2 level homes, approx. year built, etc.)
3. Take the choices a step further with homes within 20 percent of the current home’s square footage.
4. This should hopefully leave leave approximately three or more homes remaining.
5. If the home does not have a pool, remove homes that do.
6. Count the same garage or carport spaces.
7. Find the features that the current home has and shares, like granite countertops, etc.
8. Find the price per square foot. Divide the home’s sale price by the square foot size.
9. Make the final determination by multiplying the average of those prices by the current home’s square footage.
This is not a perfect formula, particularly in neighborhoods without home specifications or unique builds. Goodyear Arizona real estate agents will be able to provide that information to the seller on request.
Those who are intimidated by this process or are not certain the numbers are correct can contact Goodyear, AZ Realtors Matt and Shalin Caren for assistance. Their years of expertise in the Goodyear real estate market will help make the best appraisal possible without the unnecessary expense.
Go to www.thecarenteam.com for more information.
Company Name: The Caren Team at Realty ONE Group
Contact Person: Matt & Shalin Caren
Email: Send Email
Phone: (602) 777-6683
Address:2950 N Litchfield Rd
Country: United States