This Topical Skin Adhesive market Report cover strategic profiling of top key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. The objective of market report is to provide a detailed analysis of industry and its impact based on applications and on different geographical regions, strategically analyses the growth trends, future prospects, gross margins. Topical Skin Adhesive Market report gives a top to bottom examination of the market as far as income and developing business sector patterns and clarify the future investment and business plans of the market.
Global Topical Skin Adhesive Market is expected to reach USD 1,047.60 million by 2025 from USD 607.35 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Browse The Complete READY Sample Report for In-depth Understanding https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-topical-skin-adhesive-market
The major factors driving the market are growing number of trauma cases and road accidents, growing number of surgical procedure, technological innovation in skin adhesive products. The global topical skin adhesive market is leading in North America.
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
• Ethicon U.S.,
• LLC (subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.),
• Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc,
• connexicon medical,
• Chemence Medical, Inc.,
• Adhezion Biomedical,
• GluStitch Inc.,
• Meyer-Haake GmbH,
• Beijing Compont Medical Devices Co., Ltd.,
• Cartell Chemical Co., Ltd among others
Inquire about this report from our expert’s at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-topical-skin-adhesive-market
Strategic Key attributes of the report:
• Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the of Topical Skin Adhesive Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
• The 360-degree Topical Skin Adhesive overview based on a global and regional level
• Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
• A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
• Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans and SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
• Supply and Consumption – In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Topical Skin Adhesive Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
• Competitors – In this section, various Topical Skin Adhesive industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
• Production Analysis – Production of the Topical Skin Adhesive is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of Topical Skin Adhesive Market key players is also covered.
• Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the of Topical Skin Adhesive Market.
Get instant 20% DISCOUNT on This Report, Mail us at email@example.com
GROWING NUMBER OF SURGICAL PROCEDURE
Surgical procedure is the medical procedure which involves the incision using various instruments that is implemented for repairing the damage or the disease in a living body. Various kinds of skin adhesives are being developed for the closure of the surgical wounds. Adhesives offer the needle-free method of surgical wound closure.
Following are few of the statistics related to surgical procedures:
• According National Center for Health Statistics, more than 650,000 arthroscopic surgeries and debridement procedures are performed for knee pain each year in the U.S.
• According to Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation, in 2012-2013, 33,682 patients aged and over were admitted to hospital across 304 local areas.
Drivers: Global Topical Skin Adhesive Market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are technological advancements in topical skin adhesive, growing number of trauma cases and road accidents, growing number of surgical procedure, technological innovation in skin adhesive products are boosting the growth of the global topical skin adhesive market are boosting the growth of the global topical skin adhesive market.
GROWING NUMBER OF TRAUMA CASES AND ROAD ACCIDENTS
Road accidents are calculated in terms of the number of persons getting injured and occurrence of deaths. According to World Health Organization (WHO), road traffic injuries are presently anticipated to be the ninth major reason for the cause of death in all the age groups across the globe, and are estimated to be the seventh major cause of death by 2030. Blood loss occurs due to accidents, internal causes and many more due to which it increases the demand for managing blood loss. Topical skin adhesives are used topically to intact the skin at the wound edges for holding the skin surfaces.
• According to Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT), per year almost 1.3 million people are dying due to road crashes, approximately 3,287 deaths each day and approximately 20-50 million gets injured or gets disabled.
• According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, number of deaths were 135, 928 per year across the globe due to various trauma cases.
Based on geography, the global topical skin adhesive market is segmented into geographical regions, such as,
• North America
• South America
• Middle East and Africa
The global topical skin adhesive market is segmented on the basis of application into
• surgical incisions,
• trauma-induced lacerations,
• burn and skin grafting,
• wound closure,
• chronic wounds, and others
In 2018, surgical incisions segment is expected to dominate the topical skin adhesive market with 30.3% market share and is expected to reach USD 331.33 million by 2025, growing at the highest CAGR of 8.8% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The global topical skin adhesive market is segmented on product type into
• 2-octyl cyanoacrylate adhesive,
• n-butyl cyanoacrylate adhesive,
• 2-ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive, and
• methyl cyanoacrylate adhesive
In 2018, 2-octyl cyanoacrylate adhesive is expected to dominate the topical skin adhesive market with 42.9% market share and is expected to reach USD 464.95 million by 2025, growing at the highest CAGR of 8.6% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The global topical skin adhesive market is segmented on the basis of end-users into
• trauma centers,
• ambulatory surgical centers, and others
In 2018, hospitals is expected to dominate the topical skin adhesive market with 49.4% market share and is expected to reach USD 529.04 million by 2025, growing at the highest CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The global topical skin adhesive market is segmented on the basis of basis of distribution channel into
• direct sales and
In 2018, direct sales is expected to dominate the topical skin adhesive market with 76.0% market share and is expected to reach USD 800.71 million by 2025, growing at the highest CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Get Ready TOC for Detail Study at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-topical-skin-adhesive-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar