Student Information System Market:
A Student Information System (SIS) is a management information system for educational organizations to manage student data. The software helps in registering students in courses, documentation of grades, transcripts, results of tests, and other assessment scores. Building student schedules, tracking attendance, and managing other student-related data are some of the benefits associated with using student information systems. They can be used by institutes/colleges to maintain student records seamlessly. Using a manual system will pose difficulty as the information is scattered and redundant, and collecting relevant information may be very time-consuming.
The global student information system (SIS) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period, 2019–2026.
Grab a Free Sample PDF copy of the Student Information System Market Report 2019 @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/Student Information System-Market/request-sample
The Major Players Covered in this Report: Eduware, Ellucian, ESchoolPLUS (FIS), Focus School Software, Foradian Technologies, Illuminate Education, Jenzabar, Oracle, Skyward, Unit4, Jenzabar, PowerSchool, and Skyward. & More.
The student information system (SIS) market has vast growth prospects, owing to the steady increase in the implementation of analytics in the educational sector. These systems are commonly used by administrators and educators to gain accessibility of data and evaluate the performance of students appertaining to the goals and missions of the organization. Rising demand for the collaborative visualization of data and presentation to suit the needs of users will drive the student information system market during the forecast period.
By End-User, K-12, Higher Education,
By Deployment, Cloud, On-Premise, Regions Covered, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, LAMEA,
Years that have been considered for the study of this report are as follows:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2019 to 2026
The report is a valued asset for the active players, new participants, and future investors, and provides a comprehensive assessment across regions such as:
Growing Domestic Demand and Expanding Pharmaceutical Sector to Drive the Demand for Student Information System in the APAC Region
Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to hold the largest market share in the global Student Information System market during the forecast period 2019-2026. The growth in this region can be attributed to the presence of emerging economies like India, China, Japan, Vietnam, and Indonesia, which account for the largest share in this region. India is one of the largest producers of Student Information System and a major exporter of the product to various countries across the globe. India accounts for around 80% of the world’s exports of Student Information System. The favorable climatic conditions and growth of agricultural inputs and allied services like cold storage and warehousing in India are prompting higher production.
- Software Companies
- Government Educational Departments
- Research Organizations
Full Report Link @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/Student Information System-Market
Key Student Information System Market Trends:
– The report identifies, determines, and forecasts the Global Student Information System Market segments based on their type, sub-type, technology used, applications, end-users, and regions.
– Industry to Industry Holds Largest Share in the Student Information System Market
– It examines the micro-markets based on their growth trends, development patterns, future prospects, and contribution to the overall market.
– Demand from Regional / geographical is Expected to Drive the Growth
– Rising Adoption of Market Segments in this Growth
– North American, Europe is Expected to Witness Higher Growth Rate over the Forecast Period
– It studies the competitive developments such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), research and development (R&D) activities, product developments, and expansions in the Global Student Information System Market.
Would you like to discuss Student Information System Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research?
Company Name: Straitsresearch
Contact Person: aditya
Email: Send Email
Address:Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, , 10022 New York, NY, USA, 10022
City: New York
State: United States
Country: United States