Global Specialty Gas Market accounted for US$ 25,816.9 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 46,477.6 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.1%. Specialty gases are rare or high purity gases and incorporates every minor gases which are utilized in particular applications. Various kinds of specialty gases, for example, high purity gases, noble gases, carbon gases, halogen gases, and other specialty gases have interesting properties and accordingly advantage numerous enterprises, including insightful, drug, gadgets, petrochemical, and so on, at last assisting them with bringing down costs, further develop yields, and advance execution. The specialty gas market is encountering solid market development; a lot of this development is because of a solid interest in its key applications like assembling (lighting, laser, synthetics, and so forth), gadgets (semiconductor gadgets, level board show, and so on), medical services, scholastics (logical and adjustment instruments), and furthermore auto industry.
Analyst View & COVID impact on Specialty Gas Market:
In the electronics industry, one of the major applications of specialty gas is LEDs, which find major demand from consumers due to their advantages like lower energy consumption level and longer operating life than other traditional lighting sources. Ammonia is used in nitride-based thin films and epitaxial crystals. In the application of LEDs, ultra-high purity of epitaxial crystals is critical. Furthermore, semiconductors in the production of processors for personal computers (PCs) and smartphones are constantly increasing, thus propelling the growth of the specialty gas market. The global consumer electronics industry has been growing rapidly across the world over the years, owing to the consistently increasing demand for cellular phones, portable computing devices, gaming systems, and other personal electronic devices.
Download free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of Specialty Gas Market:
- In August 2019, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. acquired General Electric Company’s gasification specialty unit. The procurement is assessed to permit the organization to grow its item contributions, fortify its position, and fabricate, own, and work gasification projects across the globe.
- In November 2019, Iwatani Corporation of America, an entirely possessed auxiliary of Iwatani Corporation, had acquired Advanced Speciality Gases, which denoted Iwatani’s entrance into the US strength gases market.
- In October 2018, Praxair, Inc and Linde plc, both key market players in the worldwide claim to fame gases market, finished a USD 90 billion consolidation as per the endorsement of the US Federal Trade Commission. The consolidation of these two goliaths has made Linde PLC, the biggest maker of specialty gases.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Specialty Gas Market accounted for US$ 25,816.9 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 46,477.6 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.1%. The global specialty gas market report segments the market on the basis of type, application, and region.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Specialty Gasp Market:
Key players in the global specialty gas market includes, Air Liquide, Praxair Inc., Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Linde Group, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., American Air Liquide Holdings, Airgas Inc., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Kanto Denka Kogyo Co., Ltd., and Praxair Incorporated.. Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on the strategic partnerships as well as launching of the products in order to gain competitive edge in the target market.
Ask for discount@
Global Specialty Gas Market, By Product Type:
- Carbon-Based Gases
- Noble Gases
- Halogen-Based Gases
- Atmospheric Gases
Global Specialty Gas Market, By Application:
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Global Cryogenic Gas Market, By Product (Atmospheric Gases, Hydrogen, Acetylene, Helium, and Others), By Application (Metal Fabrication, Chemical, Healthcare & Medical, Oil & Gas, and Others), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029
Global Medical Gases Market, By Product (Gases, Oxygen Gases, Carbon Dioxide Gases, Nitrogen Gases, Helium Gases, Medical Gases Mixture, Blood Gas Mixtures, Laser Gas Mixtures, Carbon Dioxide-Oxygen Mixtures, Biological, Atmospheres, Aerobic Gas Mixtures, Anaerobic Gas Mixtures, and Others (Lung Diffusion Mixtures, Helium-Oxygen Mixtures, and Ethylene Oxide)), By Equipment (Air Compressors, Masks, Vacuum Systems, Manifolds, Outlets, Valves, and Other (Alarm Systems, Cylinders, Flow Meters and Regulators)), By End-User (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Emergency Services, Pharmaceutical Industry, And Academic and Research Institutions), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Company Name: Prophecy Market Insights
Contact Person: Sidhant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 8605312701
Address:964 E. Badillo Street #2042 Covina, CA 91724
Country: United States