The global security market was being led by the military and defence industries in 2019. The threat of terrorism, as well as cross-border invasions, resulted in the implementation of the best security systems in the military and defence sectors of various countries. With urbanisation and development, the demand for security systems is also rising rapidly.
Request a Free Sample Report With Table Of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=965
Critical infrastructure sites, like substations for utilities and transport centres, have significantly increased safety requirements. In December 2019, FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) declared the launch of three dome-like surveillance Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras, including the FLIR ElaraTM DX-Series and the FLIR SarosTM DM-series and high-resolution visible cameras for safe city deployments, the FLIR QuasarTM 4 K IR PTZ.
Read Full Report Description With Table Of Contents – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/security-market
In February 2020, FLIR Systems, Inc. introduced the next generation of compact, high-definition thermal science cameras named FLIR A8580. The camera is an entry-level 1.3-megapixel cooled camera engineered for a broad range of industrial, military, scientific as well as product R&D applications. This camera captures blur-free images of high-speed targets, provides a wide range of precision, manual as well as motorized lenses, and integrates seamlessly with the new thermal analysis software of FLIR Research Studio–all of which provide users with a high-end experience in a lightweight, easy-to-use camera. Thus, in the coming years, the security market is expected to be driven by the rising product diversification and innovations by the leading players in the industry.
Market Analysis by System:
1. Access Control Systems
2. Alarms and Notification Systems
3. Intrusion Detection Systems
4. Video Surveillance Systems
5. Barrier Systems
The security systems are divided into access control systems, alarms and notification systems, intrusion detection systems, video surveillance systems, and barrier systems, among others.
Market Analysis by Service:
1. System Integration and Consulting
2. Risk Assessment and Analysis
3. Managed Security Services
4. Maintenance and Support
The services in the security market include system integration and consulting, risk assessment and analysis, managed security services, and maintenance and support.
Market Analysis by Applications:
2. Military and Defence
It finds wide applications in government, military and defence, transportation, commercial, industrial, and other sectors.
Market Analysis by Regions:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East & Africa
The regional security markets include North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The rise in illegal activities and terrorism globally has led to an increased demand for security, which is aiding the growth of the market.
2. The introduction of advanced technologies is propelling the market growth.
3. The growing demand for security systems and real-time monitoring in the commercial sectors is aiding the market growth.
4. The systems are also widely being demanded from the residential sectors.
5. The rising disposable incomes of consumers is also aiding the market growth.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report gives an overview of the global security market for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
2. The report also offers the historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) markets for the regions, systems, services, and applications of security.
3. An assessment of the key demand and price indicators has also been provided within the report.
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis:
1. Ameristar Perimeter Security [ASSA ABLOY Group]
2. Apex Perimeter Protection
3. APT Controls Ltd.
4. ATG Access Ltd.
5. Avon Barrier Corporation Ltd.
6. Axis Communications AB
7. Barrier1 Systems, Inc.
8. B & B Roadway and Security Solutions
9. Came Urbaco
10. CIAS Security Inc.(NYSE: CIA)
11. Delta Scientific Corporation
12. EL-GO Team
13. FAAC SPA Soc
14. FLIR Systems, Inc. [FLIR (NASDAQ)]
15. Frontier-Pitts Ltd.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, www.procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking. Our currrent customers include Unilever (NYSE: UL), Nestle S.A. (OTCMKTS: NSRGY), L’Oreal (OTCMKTS: LRLCY)
Expert Market Research
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States