According to Renub Research market research report “Global Salmon Market, by Species, Importing Countries, Exporting Countries, Pricing Analysis (Norway, Chile, Sweden, United States of America, Denmark, China, Japan) Forecast” Global Salmon Market will exceed 4 Million Tons by the end of the year 2025.
Salmon belongs to the Salmonidae family & caught in the oceans of the North Atlantic and Pacific. They are anadromous, meaning that most salmon kinds are born in freshwater, migrate to the ocean, and then return to freshwater for reproduction. Altogether, these fish have eight fins including a tail, also known as a caudal fin, which helps them move smoothly. Salmon can jump over four meters to climb waterfalls and remain clear of the obstacles in the water.
Compared to other commercially harvested fish, they are unique as they swim upstream through the estuaries and into the freshwater for reproduction purposes. Salmon can be used for poaching, grilling, roasting, pickling, smoking as well as for a variety of food preparations such as tartar, burgers, salads and a range of pasta.
Request a free sample copy of the report:
Over the previous few years, protein consumption per capita has increased, resulting in a rise in fish preference over animal meat as it is a rich source of protein, this is one of the main factors that increased the market growth. Besides, salmon also provides elevated concentrations of omega-3 fats, DHA and EPA, making it a common food product among health-conscious consumers as it is extremely useful in reducing the risk of heart disease, obesity and diabetes. Increasing global demand for salmon due to the increase in disposable income across both advanced and emerging economies is also the reason. Increasing health awareness, altering dietary habits, value addition, and convenient packaging, etc. are some of the other factors that have strongly affected worldwide salmon market growth.
- By Species: This research report covers volume and volume share of following Salmon species: Atlantic Salmon, Pink Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Coho Salmon, and others species.
- By Export: The market, market share, volume, volume share and price analysis of following countries is given in the report: Norway, Chile, Sweden, United States of America, Denmark and other countries.
- By Import: This research report covers market, market share, volume, volume share and price analysis of the following countries: Sweden, United States of America, China, Japan, Denmark and other countries.
- Other Analysis: Value Chain Analysis, Growth Drivers and Key Challenges are also studied in the global salmon market research report.
Request a free Brochure copy of the report: https://www.renub.com/request-brochure-page.php?gturl=global-salmon-market-p.php
If the information you seek is not included in the current scope of the study kindly share your specific requirements with our custom research team.
Key Topics Covered :
2. Research & Methodology
3. Global Salmon Production Market
4. Market Share – Global Salmon Analysis
4.1 Import by Countries
4.2 Export by Country
5. Volume Share – Global Salmon Analysis
5.1 Import by Countries
5.2 Export by Country
5.3 Production by Species
6. Species – Global Salmon Production
6.1 Atlantic Salmon
6.2 Pink Salmon
6.3 Sockeye Salmon
6.4 Coho Salmon
7. Exporting Countries – Global Salmon
7.4 United States of America
7.6 Other countries
8. Importing Countries – Global Salmon
8.2 United States of America
8.6 Other countries
9. Salmon Value Chain Analysis
10. Growth Drivers
11. Key Challenges
12. Company Analysis
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Company Name: Renub Research
Contact Person: Rajat Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:225 Kristie Ln
Country: United States