This report contains all the company profiles of the key players and brands that making moves such as developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations which affect the Poultry Diagnostics Market, along with the company profiles the report also contains the market restrains and drivers which are derived through SWOT analysis of the Poultry Diagnostics Market.
The report also gives an in-depth idea about what the market definition, classifications, applications and market trends are, the report also contains the CAGR figures for the historic year 2016 base year 2017 and forecast year 2018-2025.
Get Sample Copy Of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-poultry-diagnostics-market
Global Poultry Diagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 731.25 million by 2025 from USD 335.14 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.Rising incidence of disease in poultry, and increased demand for poultry-derived food products are expected to drive the market. On the other hand high cost involved in poultry production may hinder the growth of the global poultry diagnostics market.
Key Points: Poultry Diagnostics Market
In 2017, the global poultry diagnostics market is dominated by IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. with market share of 30.4%, followed by Zoetis 25.8%, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. 23.3% and QIAGEN 7.4%.
- Enzyme linked sorbent assay (ELISA), is dominating the global poultry diagnostic market.
- The avian influenza segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 12.0% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Have any special requirements about Report,let us know and we will offer you@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-poultry-diagnostics-market
Highlights of the report:
- Important changes in market
- Past, current, and predictable size of the market from the position of both value and volume
- Major Market Segmentation By Product/ Services, Type, Technology , Application, Geography
- · Major Drivers & Restraint In Market
- · Niche segments and Regional markets
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative and application
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key companies
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their position in the market
Poultry Diagnostics Market Segments:
- The global poultry diagnostics market is segmented based on test into three notable segments as enzyme linked sorbent assay (ELISA), polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests and others. In 2018, enzyme linked sorbent assay (ELISA) market is likely to dominate market with 51.4% shares and is estimated to reach USD 390.11 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 11.1% in the forecast period.
- The global poultry diagnostics market is segmented based on disease into eleven notable segments; avian influenza, avian salmonellosis, newcastle disease, avian mycoplasmosis, infectious bronchitis, infectious bursal disease, avian pasteurellosis, avian encephalomyelitis, avian reovirus, chicken anemia and others. In 2018, avian influenza market is likely to dominate market with 27.1% shares and is estimated to reach USD 218.45 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 12.0% in the forecast period.
- The global poultry diagnostics market is segmented based on service into three notable segments; bacteriology, parasitology and virology. In 2018, bacteriology market is likely to dominate market with 61.3% shares and is estimated to reach USD 446.61 million by 2025. It is growing at a CAGR of 10.4% in the forecast period.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. In 2018, North America is expected to account for the largest share of 40.6% for this market, followed by Europe.
Poultry Diagnostics Market Key Drivers:
Rising incidence of disease in poultry, and increased demand for poultry-derived food products are expected to drive the market. On the other hand high cost involved in poultry production may hinder the growth of the global poultry diagnostics market.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of Poultry Diagnostics Market in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Poultry Diagnostics Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Poultry Diagnostics Market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Poultry Diagnostics Market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Poultry Diagnostics Market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Poultry Diagnostics Market?
- What are the Core Materials Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Poultry Diagnostics industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Poultry Diagnostics Market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Poultry Diagnostics industry?
Read More about this report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-poultry-diagnostics-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 317, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
City: Pune – 411028