The global PoC Lipid Diagnostics market is expected to grow at growth rate of 3.3% to reach USD 296.8 million by 2025. This comprehensive study reveals the market estimate numbers for different market segments. Along with that, the study covers qualitative insights, strategic benchmarking and thorough competitive landscaping in the report spreading over 150 pages.
Continuous increase in chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, and others will spur the market demand for point of care diagnostics lipid testing. According to the World Health Organization, cardiovascular disorder is one of the leading cause of death globally, In 201, approximately 17.7 million people died due to the cardiovascular disorders, representing around 30% of the global deaths. Such high prevalence and incidence rate of chronic diseases will stimulate the demand for POC testing, leading to driving the market growth. Furthermore, technological advancements, new product development, increasing investment by key companies coupled with the aging population act as a potential driver for the market growth. However, a high cost of these testing coupled with low awareness level in developing regions such as the Middle East and Africa will pull back the market growth to some extent over the forecast period.
To request free sample copy:
1. Hyperlipidemia segment has captured the large share of the total market. Point of care testing for the analysis of lipid content is increasingly accepted among end-users.
2. Novel instruments such as Cholestech LDX System and CardioChek PA are commercially available which provides healthy platform for the growth of hyperlipidemia segment
3. Alere Cholestech LDx _Kits achieved significant revenue share among the other POC lipid instruments. This instrument is engineered to provide rapid, accurate and actionable results for point of care diagnostic lipid testing.
4. Testing technique by Alere Cholestech LDx instrument is certifies by the Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Method Network (CRMLN) programs and CDC’s Lipid Standardization Program (LSP)
5. Developed regions such as North America and Europe captured the largest share of the market due to the increasing demand of POC testing
6. Developing countries such as India and China exhibits immense growth opportunities in the point of care diagnostics market.
7. Increasing medical needs for target diseases and raising awareness initiatives regarding the benefits of point of care testing in rural areas support the market demand
Browse full report with in-depth ToC on “Point of Care (POC) Lipid Diagnostics Market, By Application (Hyperlipidemia, Hypertriglyceridemia, Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia, Tangier Disease), By Instrument (Roche Cobas b 101, Abaxis Piccolo Xpress, Roche Reflotron, Alere Cholestech LDX, and others) And Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, And Rest of The World) – Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 – 2025” at
The scope of this report covers market by its major segments, as follows:
Market, by Application:
3. Familial hypercholesterolemia
5. Tangier Disease;
Market, by Instruments:
1. Roche Cobas b 101
2. Abaxis Piccolo Xpress
3. Roche Reflotron
4. Alere Cholestech LDX
5. Alere Afinion
6. Samsung LABGEO PT10
Market, by Region:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East and Africa
6. Rest of the World
Market, by Country:
Key benefits of the report:
1. The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
2. A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
3. Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
4. Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
About AnalystView Market Insights
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Company Name: AnalystView Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager)
Email: Send Email
Country: United States