The global pharmacovigilance market is expected to grow at growth rate of 13.9% to reach USD 7.83 billion by 2025. The report analyzes the industry in terms of clinical phase, service offering and geography. This comprehensive study reveals the market estimate numbers for different market segments. Along with that, the study covers qualitative insights, strategic benchmarking and thorough competitive landscaping in the report spreading over 123 pages.
Drug recalls or adverse reactions are getting significant attention of government and non-government organizations due to constant increase in such incidences. For instance, adverse events reported to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has increased by 4-5% of rate during the year 2003-2011. During the same time frame, death outcomes due to ADRs has increased by 16-17% of rate as per the U.S. FDA data. Increasing incidence of adverse drug reactions with respect to the therapeutics will spur the demand for pharmacovigilance study, leading to drive market growth. The challenges faced by pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies have forced them to take proactive approach towards side effects of drugs rather than implementing traditionally reactive approach. Due to this, significant attention has increased on PV studies among these companies as adverse event can negatively impact the revenue of commercialized drug. Additionally, access of digital sources in these developed or developing countries have further boosted the implementation of pharmacovigilance to check safety and efficacy data of drugs.
Get access to exclusive PDF brochure of this study @
On other side, the pharmaceutical industry is subjected to implement stringent regulatory regime. This is expected to continue more stringent and evolve rapidly. Thus, stringent regulatory structure is projected to hamper the market growth to some extent. Also, lack of data integration coupled with lack of standardization restrain the market growth to great extent. Furthermore, there are different global, regional and country specific regulations for pharmacovigilance which will impact negatively for the growth of market revenue.
The market is segmented in terms of clinical phases into pre-clinical, phase I, phase II, phase III, and post-clinical. As of 2016, phase I, II and III collectively accounted for around 25% share of the global market. While, post-clinical clinical phase is accounted for the largest revenue, captured more than 70% share of the global market. Post clinical phase is considered to be the most important phase of drug development. Under this phase, true safety profile of a drug candidate is characterized by continuing safety surveillance. The drug is evaluated under non-interventional and observational trial in a naturalistic setting which complements the safety and efficacy parameters. As per service offering, the market is bifurcated as contract outsourcing services and In- House services. Contract outsourcing services segment is projected to grow with the highest CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period. Rising demand for contract clinical trials among multinational pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies is expected to boost the market revenue of this segment.
Regional growth is driven by the emerging economies of Asia Pacific and Latin America while traditional markets like North America and Europe hold significant revenue share of the global market. Companies such as Accenture, Cognizant, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Wipro Ltd., United BioSource Corporation, Foresight Group International AG, iMED Global and others are operating in this market.
Click here to obtain more highlight on “Pharmacovigilance Market, By Clinical Phase (Pre-Clinical, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and Post-Clinical), By Service Offering And Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, And Rest Of The World) – Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 – 2025” at
Scope of the Report:
1. Market, by Clinical Phase: Pre-Clinical, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and Post-Clinical;
2. Market, by Service Offering: Contract and In House;
3. Market, by Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa and Rest of the World;
4. Market, by Country: U.S., Canada, Germany, France, India, and China;
5. Maket, by Key Vendors: Key players profiled in this report with special attention on competitive landscape includes, (can be further customized to include additional 10 profiles of companies):
– Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
– Wipro Ltd.
– United BioSource Corporation
– Foresight Group International AG
– iMED Global
Key benefits of the report:
1. The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
2. A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
3. Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
4. Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
1. Preliminary Data Mining: Secondary Research, Paid Databases, Primary Research
2. Data Synthesis & Analysis: Top-Down Approach, Bottom-Up Approach, Supply Side and Demand Side
3. Market Formulation: Market Dynamics, Total Addressable Market and Machine Learning Technique
4. Data Verification: Quality Assurance and Reach a Conclusion
To enquire more about our research process and report store, please connect @
About AnalystView Market Insights
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Company Name: AnalystView Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager)
Email: Send Email
Country: United States