The paint additives market is the ingredients which enhances the functionality, efficiency, performance and excellence of paints. Paint additives helps in modifying the properties of paints for developing the viscosity, impact resistance, flow control, anti-chipping, gloss control, foam reduction and rising efficacy of paints. To enhance the finishing and ensure durability of the coated film, the coating formulation is blended with small amount of paint additives. The majorly used for coating additives are architectural, automotive, industrial, and wood & furniture. Coating additives are mostly used in formulations for underground pipes, civil engineering projects, towers, offshore structures, and chemical industries. The heat-resistant specification of some coating additives makes them crucial in electrical and electronic applications and its used in these applications is assumed to rise in the future.
Global Paint Additives Research for a Leading company is an intelligent process of gathering and analyzing the numerical data related to services and products. This Research Give idea to aims at your targeted customer understands needs and wants. Also, reveals how effectively a company can meet their requirements. The market research collects data about the customers, marketing strategy, competitors. The Paint Additives industry is becoming increasingly dynamic and innovative, with more number of private players entering the industry.
The Global Paint Additives Market is expected to reach USD 9,452 million by 2025, from USD 5,231 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE | Sample Report Available At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-paint-additives-market
Key Players/Companies: Global Paint Additives Market
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, Financial data, Product landscape, Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
BASF, Evonik, The Dow Chemical Company, Ashland, Lonza, Daikin Industries, Ltd., PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams, RPM International Inc., Axalta, Valspar, The Behr Paint Company, Benjamin Moore & Co., Ennis-Flint, Inc., Dunn-Edwards Corporation , Quest Specialty Chemicals, Diamond Vogel Paints, Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd, S.A. AKZO NOBEL CHEMICALS NV, ARCH CHEMICALS LIMITED, BYK USA, Inc., Byk Chemie, ANGUS Chemical Company, BYK Netherlands B.V., Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd and others
Research Methodology: Global Paint Additives Market
- Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
- Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers
Industry Latest News
- In 2017, Akzonobel (Netherlands) launched an advanced and sustainable paint factory in Washington, U.K., its leads to a growth strategy in paints and chemicals industry.
- In 2018, Additive suppliers introduced new products related to paints and coating market.
- The heat-resistant specification of some coating additives makes them crucial in electrical and electronic applications and its used in these applications is assumed to rise in the future.
Table of Contents: Global Surgical Endoscopes Market
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Scope/opportunities of the Report
- 3. Research Methodology
- 4. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- 5. Pipeline Analysis
- Pipeline analysis
- 6. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
- 7. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
- 8. Market Segmentation
- Market opportunity
- 9. Customer Landscape
- 10. Regional Landscape
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
- 11. Business Decision Framework
- 12. Drivers And Challenges
- Market challenges
- Market drivers
- 13. Market Key Trends
- 14. Players Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- 15. Players Analysis
- Players covered
- Players classification
- Market positioning of Players
- 16. Appendix
- List of abbreviations
FREE | TOC Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-paint-additives-market
Market Drivers and Restraints Global Paint Additives Market
- Raising demand of paints additive due to rheology modifier in the paints and coating industry.
- Utilization of paints additive in hotels, shopping malls, high-rise buildings, arenas and stadiums (both outdoor and indoor), infrastructure sector including roads, bridges, and dams.
- Rising demands for green paints- which are eco-friendly and zero volatile organic compound.
- The aid of reducing the dripping and spattering of paints during brush and roller.
- Maximum uses of electricity take place in wet paints.
Market Segmentation: Global Paint Additives Market
- Asia Pacific
China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
US, Canada, Mexico
Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe
- South America
Brazil, Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
South Africa, Rest of MEA
- Rheology Modifiers
- Wetting Agent
- Impact Modifier
- Powder Based
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data BridgeMarket Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar