The United States and European countries are the largest markets for office furniture driven by the growing corporate industry, growing real estate sector, and increasing demand for premium and designer furniture. Office furniture is being heavily invested upon by large enterprises and corporates as they offer employees comfortable and productive environments. Thus, there have been many innovations over the years in office furniture to provide comfort and minimize stress while working. The online retail stores are attracting customers in huge numbers as it saves money and time of the customer in travelling to the store and is catering to the demand for variety. Online retail strategies are also enabling sellers to reduce costs and increase their profit margins.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Content – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=268
In October 2016, Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLHR), a major player in the global office furniture market, launched a new Aeron chair. The Aeron chair was first unveiled in 1994 and provides unparalleled comfort to its customers. Steelcase Inc. (NYSE: SCS) is another vital key player in the global office furniture market, which is tapping into the consumers’ demand for innovative products that also speaks to the growing need for a more active lifestyle. In March 2019, the company re-designed and presented a height-adjustable desk with the new Ology and which has Active Touch desk and Steelcase Rise app, which reminds the users to keep moving throughout the day and keeps track of their progress.
Read full Report with Table of Content – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/office-furniture-market
Market Analysis by Product:
2. Modular Furniture
3. Desks & Tables
The global office furniture market is divided on the basis of products into seating, modular furniture, desks and tables, and other office furniture.
Market Analysis by Distribution Channel:
1. Offline Retail Stores
2. Online Retail Stores
Based on distribution channels, the market is divided into offline and online retail stores.
Market Analysis by End-Use:
1. Commercial Office Furniture
2. Home Office Furniture
The market is categorised on the basis of end-use into commercial office furniture and home office furniture.
Market Analysis by Region:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East & Africa
The regional markets for office furniture are North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The growing real estate sector, expanding the corporate industry, and the increasing demand for premium and designer furniture are driving the global office furniture market.
2. The global office furniture is being invigorated by the introduction of beneficial policies and enactment of several programs by the governments of many countries across the globe, which are helping boost start-ups.
3. The market is being enhanced by the technological advancements made in the office furniture.
4. The demand for office furniture is increasing due to the increasing trend of a home office and work from home.
5. The increasing demand for sustainable and environmentally sound furniture, which will help in the reduction of waste disposable, deforestation, and environmental pollution, is expected to aid the market growth.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report gives an overview of the global office furniture products market for the (2015-2019) and (2020-2025) periods.
2. The report offers historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) market information for the product, end-use, distribution channel, and regional markets of office furniture products.
EMR is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States