The report is segmented into Manufactures, Types, Applications, and Regions. Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report also shares details of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and production value with some important factor that can lead to market growth. Different points covered in this report are a market overview, competitive analysis, competition by manufacturers, new players, suppliers and vendors, regional output, type and application, volume and shares, sales value and product price, sales revenue and gross margin. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include improved profitability as a result of aim, the introduction of the maintenance-as-a-service model in industries, increasing demand in Industry and growth opportunities and investment opportunities.
Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market accounted to USD 13.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
For A Sample Copy of the Report or Any Further Inquiries @http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market By Product (Instruments (Hiseq series, Miseq series, ION Torrent, SOLiD, Pacbio Rs II and Sequel system), Consumables (Sample preparation consumables, Other), Services (Sequencing services, Data management services), by Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery , Biomarker Discovery , Precision Medicine , Agriculture & Animal Research), by End-user (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Centers and Academic & Government Institutes, and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies), by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Major Market Competitors: Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market
Some of the major players operating in Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market are Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., QIAGEN, BGI, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, PerkinElmer, Inc., GATC Biotech AG, Agilent Technologies, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Macrogen, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Biomatters Limited, Genomatix GmbH, PierianDx, Myriad Genetics, Inc., Partek Incorporated, DNASTAR, Inc., New England Biolabs among others
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market size along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2025, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the predominant Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market opportunities.
• A comprehensive analysis of all the geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Advanced technology in NGS platforms and increased applications of NGS.
- Increased in adoption of NGS among research laboratories and academic institutes.
- Efficient speed, cost, and accuracy of the technology.
- Drug discovery applications in NGS technology are some of the factors which drives the market.
- R&D investments are another factor to grow the market.
- Lack of skilled technicians.
- Accuracy and uniformity concerns in diagnostics testing limits the growth of market.
- Interpretation of complex data and issues regarding storage of sequencing data hinders the market.
- Legal and ethical issues are the challenge in the growing market.
- Emerging markets are proving the new opportunities in the growth of the market.
- Application of NGS in precision medicines & Biomarker discovery.
The Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
· Current and future of Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
· The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
· Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
· The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
· The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click here@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar