In November 2019, Johnson Services launched revascularization device which is manufactured with an innovative, dual layer design to engage and grip clots differently.
According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.30% during the forecast period, to reach USD 3.97 Billion by 2026. The demand for Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices is projected to grow due to growing patients of neurological diseases.
Browse 120 Market Data Tables and 90 Figures spread through 180 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market – Forecast to 2026” https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/report-summary.php?report_id=1646&report_name=global-neurovascular-thrombectomy-devices-market
Early buyers will receive 15% free customization on this report
By Product (Embolization Devices, Revascularization Devices, Accessory Devices, Thrombectomy Devices, Embolic Protection Devices); By Disease Pathology (Aneurysm, Arteriovenous Malformation, Ischemic Stroke, Stenosis); By Region, By Country; End-use Landscape; Vendor Landscape and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
- Thrombectomy devices segment held the largest share and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2026 based on by product segment
- Neurovascular thrombectomy devices are used for the treatment of blood clots forms in different parts of the nerves systems
- Ischemic Stroke segment held the largest market share and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2026 based on by disease pathology segment
- Increase in adoption of new minimally invasive techniques such as flow diversion and carotid artery stenting is expected to propel the market growth for neurovascular thrombectomy devices during the forecast period.
- Neurovascular thrombectomy devices market in North America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2019 and 2026
- Rise in research and development activities and increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is expected to boost the market
- Increase in incidence of neurovascular disorders and evolution of innovative treatment techniques are some of the key factors which are projected to foster market growth during the coming years
- Major players in the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market include Stryker Corporation, Medtronic Plc., Johnson & Johnson, Terumo Corporation, Penumbra, Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation, Microport Scientific Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., and W.L. Gore & Associates, and Acandis GmbH & Co. KG among others.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2026)
- Embolization Devices
- Revascularization Devices
- Accessory Devices
- Thrombectomy Devices
- Embolic Protection Devices
Disease Pathology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2026)
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Ischemic Stroke
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2026)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
We would be happy to accommodate any further customization requests, if required. We understand the criticality of good quality information and are committed to servicing your information needs ethically and with high quality to ensure we have lasting client relationship.
Request for customization of Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market Report @: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/request-for-customization.php?report_id=1646