Global Lithium Ion Battery Market accounted for US$ 36.7 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 110.6 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. A lithium-Ion battery or Li-particle battery is a kind of battery-powered battery where lithium particles move from the negative anode through an electrolyte to the positive cathode during release, and back while charging. Li-particle batteries utilize an intercalated lithium compound as the material at the positive terminal and regularly graphite at the negative electrode.Li-particle batteries have a high energy thickness, no memory impact (other than LFP cells) and low self-release. Cells can be produced to either focus on energy or force thickness. They can anyway be a security danger since they contain combustible electrolytes, and whenever harmed or inaccurately charged can prompt blasts and flames.
Lithium-Ion batteries are a wellspring of force for electric vehicles. The broad utilization of electric vehicles (EVs) and module mixture electric vehicles (PHEVs) has definitely supported the reception of lithium-particle batteries, which is relied upon to increment further later on. The developing reception of EVs among customers has helped support the market for these energy-saving, contamination decreasing vehicles. The quantity of electric vehicles is continually expanding, inferable from benefits lined up with them like less need to keep up with the vehicle motor, diminished utilization of risky oil waste, and decrease in contamination brought about by fuel ignition motors, alongside the advancement of further developed battery technologies. The lithium-particle battery market was decently affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. In the predominant COVID-19 circumstance, the normal development of the market is relied upon to decay as the pandemic is confining the stock of batteries and different parts because of serious disturbances in organizations and the worldwide economy. The current circumstance has affected the inventory network of the battery business. Key parts for batteries are primarily fabricated in Asia Pacific. The COVID-19 circumstance has uncovered the overdependence on the district for key crude materials, particularly China. Battery producers in the US, Germany, and Australia are exceptionally affected by the closure of activities in China and other Asia Pacific nations. It has additionally brought about restricted creation prompting a genuine decrease in business inputs.
Download Free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of Skin Care Market:
- In December 2020, GS Yuasa Corporation declared the dispatch of its LIM30HL series of mechanical lithium-particle battery modules. The battery modules in the LIM30HL series, while holding similar measurements as those of the current LIM25H series, are upwardly viable and highlight a higher evaluated limit and lower inward opposition.
- In May 2021, CATL and Daimler Truck AG declared the escalation of their current organization dependent on their common vision of CO2-impartial electric shipping. CATL will be the provider of lithium-particle battery packs for the Mercedes-Benz eActros LongHaul battery-electric truck, which is wanted to be prepared for series creation in 2024.
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Lithium Ion Battery Market accounted for US$ 36.7 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 110.6 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. The global lithium ion battery market has been segmented on the basis of material type, power capacity, industry, and region.
- On the basis of material type, the Global Lithium Ion Battery Market is segmented into cathode, anode, binders, foils, electrolytic solution, and separators.
- Based on power capacity, the target market is segmented into 0 to 3000mAh, 3000mAh to 10000mAh, and 10000mAh to 60000mAh.
- On the basis of industry, the target market is segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, medical, and industrial.
- By region, the Global Lithium Ion Battery Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Coronary Artery Disease Market:
Key players operating in the global lithium ion battery market includes Automotive Energy Supply Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., LG Chem Power (LGCPI), LITEC Co., Ltd., A123 Systems, LLC., Toshiba Corporation, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd., China BAK Battery Co. Ltd., and GS Yuasa International Ltd. Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on the strategic partnerships as well as launching of the products in order to gain competitive edge in the target market.
Ask for discount@
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Global Lithium Hydride Market, By End-Use Industry (Energy, Electronics and Electrical, Chemical, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
Global Medical Batteries Market, By Usage (Implantable Devices Batteries and Non-Implantable Devices Batteries), By Battery Type (Lithium Batteries, Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries, Zinc-air Batteries, and Other Batteries), By End User (Hospitals and Nursing, Homes, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Home Care Settings, and Other End User), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)- Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
Global Lithium Ion Battery Market, By Material Type:
- Electrolytic solution
Global Lithium Ion Battery Market, By Power Capacity:
- 0 to 3000mAh
- 3000mAh to 10000mAh
- 10000mAh to 60000mAh
Global Lithium Ion Battery Market, By Industry:
- Consumer electronics
- Automotive, medical
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Company Name: Prophecy Market Insights
Contact Person: Sidhant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 8605312701
Address:964 E. Badillo Street #2042 Covina, CA 91724
Country: United States