Global Liquid Biopsy Market accounted for US$ 2.29 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 6.89 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12.5%. A Liquid biopsy, otherwise called fluid biopsy or liquid stage biopsy, is the inspecting and examination of non-strong organic tissue, principally blood. Like customary biopsy, this sort of method is for the most part utilized as a symptomatic and checking instrument for diseases like cancer, with the additional advantage of being to a great extent non-intrusive. Liquid biopsies may likewise be utilized to approve the effectiveness of a disease treatment drug by taking various examples in the range of half a month. The innovation may likewise demonstrate gainful for patients after treatment to screen backslide. The clinical execution of liquid biopsies isn’t yet far and wide yet is becoming norm of care in certain spaces. Liquid biopsy is a convenient, fast, non-obtrusive, and reproducible examining strategy that can mirror the progressions in growth quality articulation profile, and give a hearty base to individualized treatment and early conclusion of disease. Besides, screening early malignancy, observing cancer movement, surveying helpful reaction and clinical forecast, and recognizing intermittent and unmanageable growths is been centered around in the new year’s. Moreover, liquidbiopsy has as of late acquired boundless consideration as a non-obtrusive elective procedure to tissue biopsy in patients with malignancy, because of innovative advances in regards to both attainability and turnaround time.
Analyst View & COVID impact on Liquid Biopsy Market:
Expanding cancer patients across the world is one of the central point driving development of the fluid biopsy market, as fluid biopsies are non-intrusive and require just 5 milliliters of blood for performing recognition test. Moreover, fluid biopsy offer benefits like bearableness and comfort to identify infection movement or treatment opposition before clinical manifestations show up. Fluid biopsies distinguish hereditary changes all the more viably when contrasted with customary tissue biopsy. In addition, the test additionally recognizes dangers of creating chromosomal anomalies like Edwards’ disorder, Down condition, and X and Y chromosome irregularities, which thus is filling market development. Nonetheless, inconstancy of results translation because of affectability of biopsy might limit development of the market.
The Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has spread across the globe. Consequently, governments have forced a few guidelines and lockdowns across the globe, attributable to increment in number of Covid patients, which has affected the market development in the underlying period of the conjecture time frame. This has brought about the suspension of early determination programs. Furthermore, there has been a lessening in screenings, visits, treatments, and medical procedures identified with disease, with variety by malignancy type and site of administration all around the world bringing about increment of malignancy dismalness and mortality in 2020. The pandemic has additionally affected the coordinations and supplies of malignancy demonstrative crude materials and parts and other fundamental items utilized in the creation of liquid biopsy. These components limit the development of the liquid biopsy market during COVID-19 pandemic.
Download free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of Liquid Biopsy Market:
- In September 2021, IV BioHoldings (IVBH) has reported the public dispatch of its profile development studio, appearing with an arrangement of three local liquid biopsy company, including LiquidLung, Inc., HepGene, Inc. also, Mammogen, Inc. Altogether, the IVBH organizations involve eight clinical-prepared diagnostics, spreading over the consideration lungs cancer, non-alcoholic greasy liver illness (NAFLD) and breast cancer growth, separately.
- In September 2021, NuProbe Global, a worldwide atomic diagnostics organization situated in Shanghai, China and Houston, Texas, and Bionano Genomics, situated in San Diego, California, have gone into an acquisition and joint effort arrangement, where NuProbe will incorporate their Quantitative Amplicon Sequencing (QASeq) and Blocker Displacement Amplification (BDA) advances with Bionano’s Saphyr framework for exploration and item improvement in the fields of conceptive wellbeing and oncology liquid biopsies.
- In April 2017, Myriad Genetics Inc. (US), collaborated with BeiGene (Cayman Islands). BeiGene is a biopharmaceutical organization zeroed in on growing microscopically focused on and immuno-oncology drug contender for the therapy of disease. According to this organization, BeiGene will utilize Myriad’s myChoice HRD and BRACAnalysis CDx sidekick analytic tests to help the clinical improvement of its original PARP inhibitor, BGB-290.
- In April 2017, Menarini Silicon Biosystems (Italy), Inc. obtained Janssen Diagnostics, LLC. (US). This securing of Janssen Diagnostics’ business identified with CELLSEARCH Circulating Tumor Cell System. The securing marks Menarini-Silicon Biosystems’ initial section into the US diagnostics market.
The Global Liquid Biopsy Market accounted for US$ 2.29 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 6.89 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12.5%. Liquid biopsy market is segmented on the basis of product type, sample, application, end user, and region. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into reagents & kits and equipment. On the basis of sample, the market is segmented into cell free DNA, circulating tumor cells, and exosomes. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into oncology testing, non-invasive prenatal testing, and transplant care. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, research laboratories, diagnostic laboratories, and patients. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa.
By Product Type:
Reagents & Kits, Equipment
Cell Free DNA, Circulating Tumor Cells, And Exosomes
Oncology Testing, Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing, And Transplant Care
Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories, And Patients
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Liquid Biopsy Market:
Key players operating in the liquid biopsy market include Illumina, Inc., Roche AG, Natera, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Exact Sciences Corp., Biocept, Inc., Genomic Health, Inc., Guardant Health, TrovaGene Inc., CareDx Inc., Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation, and Biocartis SA. Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on the strategic partnerships as well as launching of the products in order to gain competitive edge in the target market.
Ask for discount@
Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Product Type:
- Reagents & Kits
Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Sample:
- Cell Free DNA
- Circulating Tumor Cells
Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Application:
- Oncology Testing
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing
- Transplant Care
Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By End-User:
- Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, By Method (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), Enzyme-Linked Fluorescent Assay (ELFA), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), Immunohistochemistry, Microarray, Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT scan), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Ultrasound, Mammography, Biopsy, and Others), By Disease Indication (Breast cancer, Colorectal cancer, Cervical cancer, Lung cancer, Prostate cancer, Skin cancer, Blood cancer, Kidney cancer, Liver cancer, Pancreatic cancer, Ovarian cancer, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa) – Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2029
Global Biopsy Devices Market, By Device Type (Breast biopsy devices, Gastrointestinal (GI) biopsy devices, Soft tissue biopsy devices, Bronchial biopsy devices, Gynecological biopsy devices, Robotic biopsy devices, and Other devices), By Imaging Technology (CT scan, Stereotactic-guided biopsy, Ultrasound-guided biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy, and Others), By Application (Breast biopsy, Gastrointestinal (GI) biopsy, Prostate, Liver, Lung, Kidney, Gynecological, and Others), By End-User (Diagnostics and Hospitals), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Company Name: Prophecy Market Insights
Contact Person: Sidhant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 8605312701
Address:964 E. Badillo Street #2042 Covina, CA 91724
Country: United States