Industrial Valves Market:
The Global Industrial Valves Market was valued at USD 72672.11 Million in the year 2019. The global industrial valves market is witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, mandatory standards imposed by FDA on food safety, as well as growing consumer awareness about product quality. The continuous rise in demand of energy in Asia Pacific region is driving the demand of industrial products from last few years. The recent technology promises substantial reduction in maintenance costs and as a result received by a significantly large number of buyers hailing from diverse industrial backgrounds.
Owing to low production cost in Asian countries backed with rising industrialization, manufacturers are investing in economies such as India and China which is propelling the market growth. Positive outlook towards power sector, food processing and chemical sector coupled with rapid industrialization across developed and emerging economies will drive the industrial valves market. Additionally, expectation of rise in consumer demand and investment by public and private sector in small and medium scale industries is anticipated to drive the market of global industrial valves in future.
Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/6117527-global-industrial-valves-market-2020-edition-analysis-by
The market is also expected to register huge growth in demand post COVID-19 pandemic situation attributable to factors including presence of advanced technology, high disposable income and growing demand of household appliances. With technical advancements and rapidly growing demand in the IIOT technology, the market growth of valves is expected to grow significantly.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the Industrial Valves Market by Valve Type (Ball, Butterfly, Gate, Globe, Check, Plug, Safety, Diaphragm, Others)
• The report analyses the Industrial Valves Market by Technology (Manual, Solenoid, Control).
• The report assesses the Industrial Valves by Size (Up to 1”, 1.1”-6”, 6.1”-25”, 25.1”-50”, Above 50”).
• The report analyses the Industrial Valves Market by End User (Oil & Gas, Water & Waste Water, Power, Chemical & Fertilizer, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Building & construction, Others).
• The Industrial Valves Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA) and By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, United Kingdom, China, Japan, India).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, valve type, technology, size, End User. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Flowserve Corporation, Schlumberger Limited, Baker Hughes, Emerson, Crane Co., IMI Plc., Metso, Velan, Spirax Sarco, Forbes Marshall.
• The report presents the analysis of Industrial Valves market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• Industrial Valves Manufacturers and Vendors
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Table of Content
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Industrial Valves Market: Product Overview
4. Industrial Valves Market: Sizing and Forecast
5. Industrial Valves Market Segmentation, By Valve (Value)
6. Industrial Valves Market Segmentation, By Technology (Value)
7. Industrial Valves Market Segmentation, By Size (Value)
8. Industrial Valves Market Segmentation, By End User (Value)
9. Global Industrial Valves Market: Regional Analysis
10. Americas Industrial Valves Market: An Analysis
11. Europe Industrial Valves Market: An Analysis
12. Asia Pacific Industrial Valves Market: An Analysis
13. Global Industrial Valves Market Dynamics
14. Market Attractiveness
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
16.1 Flowserve Corporation
16.2 Schlumberger Limited
16.3 Baker Hughes
16.4 Emerson Electric Corp.
16.5 Crane Co.
16.6 IMI Plc.
16.9 Spirax Sarco
16.10 Forbes Marshall
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/6117527-global-industrial-valves-market-2020-edition-analysis-by
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar