Gene Therapy Market:
Global Gene Therapy Market was valued at USD 1221.84 Million in the year 2019. Escalating number of cases related to various chronic diseases including Cancer, Cardiovascular and Neurological Disorders, Alzheimer’s and Sickle Cell Diseases, with companies investing heavily in incorporating advanced technology supported by growing collaboration between bio-pharma companies and research institutes to advance in the field of Gene therapy, has been anticipated to infuse growth in the market for Gene Therapy during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Under the Vector Type segment, AAV vectors, followed by Retrovirus & Gammaretrovirus and Lentivirus, are anticipated to witness the largest market share owing to growing investment in adeno-associated viral (AAV) vectors to advance research programs against strategically selected cell targets. Increasing prevalence of various diseases across the globe will further accelerate the gene therapy market growth during the coming years.
Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/6117526-global-gene-therapy-market-analysis-by-vector-type
Among the regions, North America, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific, will experience remarkable market share owing to the presence of various leading global companies including Orchard Therapeutics, Voyager Therapeutics, and Spark Therapeutics. With companies investing in adoption of advanced technology supported by enhanced focus on expanding product pipeline by manufacturers to advance in the field of Gene Therapy will further facilitate the market growth during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses Gene Therapy market By Value.
• The report analyses Gene Therapy Market By Vector Type (Lentivirus, AAV, Retrovirus & Gammaretrovirus, Others).
• The report further assesses the Gene Therapy market By Application (Neurological Disorders, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, Others).
• The Global Gene Therapy Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of Major Mergers & Acquisitions, Technological Innovations, and Role of Companies during COVID-19 Pandemic with and Product Pipeline of Leading Companies. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Region, Vector Type and Application. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The companies analysed in the report include Voyager Therapeutics, Novartis AG, Spark Therapeutics Inc., MoldMed S.P.A., Orchard Therapeutics PLC, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc., AnGes Inc., Akcea Therapeutics, BlueBird Bio Inc., and Sarepta Therapeutics.
• The report presents the analysis of Gene Therapy market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• Bio-Tech and Bio-Pharma Companies
• Hospitals, Clinics, and Healthcare Units
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
Table of Content
1. Research Methodology and Executive Summary
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Gene Therapy Market: Product Outlook
4. Global Gene Therapy Market: Sizing and Forecast
5. Global Gene Therapy Market Segmentation – By Vector Type, and By Application
6. Global Gene Therapy Market: Regional Analysis
7. North America Gene Therapy Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
8. Europe Gene Therapy Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
9. Asia Pacific Gene Therapy Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
10. Global Gene Therapy Market Dynamics
11. Market Attractiveness
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Analysis (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
13.1 Voyager Therapeutics
13.2 Novartis AG
13.3 Spark Therapeutics Inc.
13.4 MoldMed S.P.A.
13.5 Orchard Therapeutics PLC
13.6 Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
13.7 AnGes Inc.
13.8 Akcea Therapeutics
13.9 BlueBird Bio Inc.
13.10 Sarepta Therapeutics
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/6117526-global-gene-therapy-market-analysis-by-vector-type
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar