Forestry and Logging Market:
The global forestry and logging market is expected to decline from $509.8 billion in 2019 to $494 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.1%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 4% from 2021 and reach $544.2 billion in 2023.
The forestry market consists of sales of forestry products by entities ((organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce forestry products by the growing, cutting and transporting of timber, operations of the timber tract, growing trees for reforestation and collecting forest products such as gums, barks and fibers.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global forestry and logging market, accounting for 38% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 22% of the global forestry and logging market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global forestry and logging market.
Aerial seed bombing is the new and effective way of reforestation. Aerial reforestation is the process of dropping pointed containers with saplings by aircrafts that can nearly plant one million trees every single day. The dropped canisters are made of biodegradable material and contain a seedling packed in soil and nutrients and are designed to be dropped from a low-flying plane. The canisters hit the ground at 200 mph and embed themselves in the soil. Thailand has made plans to begin with a five-year pilot project focused on aerial reforestation method to boost reforestation by planting trees for forests that have deteriorated.
Forestry And Logging Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global forestry and logging market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/5286821-forestry-and-logging-global-market-report-2020-30
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider forestry and logging market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The forestry and logging market section of the report gives context. It compares the forestry and logging market with other segments of the rural activities market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, forestry and logging indicators comparison.
1) By Type: Logging; Timber Tract Operations; Forest Nurseries and Gathering of Forest Products
2) By Application: Construction; Industrial Goods; Others
Companies Mentioned: Forestry Corporation; Hancock Victorian Plantations; Weyerhaeuser; Scottish Woodlands Ltd; Tilhill Forestry Ltd
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, forestry and logging indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/5286821-forestry-and-logging-global-market-report-2020-30
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349