Enzymes are biocatalysts which accelerate biochemical reactions and find major applications in the food and beverages, and cleaning industries. The enzymes market is divided into industrial and synthetic enzymes based on the application with industrial enzymes finding their applications in detergents, starch processing and animal feeds sectors, and synthetic enzymes being used in pharmaceutical, research and biotechnology, diagnostics, and biocatalyst sectors. Industrial enzymes dominate the global enzymes market with cleaning products, especially detergents, accounting for almost a quarter of their global demand.
Get a free sample for this market study here: https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&id=100&flag=B
Protease and lipase are the popular enzymes found in most biological laundry detergents, with proteases accounting for the major portion of the global enzymes use, especially in Asia-Pacific countries like India and China. Enzymatic biological detergents have a superior stain removal function with proteases breaking down protein-chains into soluble amino acids and lipases breaking down fatty materials like oil and butter. Their ability to function in low temperature make them energy efficient and give the consumers the ability to wash a wide range of clothes at one go without worrying about hot water damaging sensitive clothes like silk and wool.
The Asia-Pacific enzymes market is expected to see a robust growth in the period between 2019 and 2024 with a CAGR of almost 10%, with countries like India, China, Indonesia and Malaysia leading the market. Demand for enzymes in pharmaceutical and detergent sectors are driving the market in the region, especially in India and China. The growing market for detergent-grade enzymes like proteases in India and China are the major drivers behind the healthy growth of the Asia-Pacific enzymes market. In fact, the APAC region is the leading consumer of detergents globally with enzymatic detergents accounting for half the detergent usage in China.
To view the report summary and Table of Contents, click on: https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/detergent-grade-enzymes-market-report
Market Breakup By Type:
Protease, amylase, lipase and cellulase are the major types of enzymes examined in the report.
Market Breakup By Application:
* By Industry
* By Application
* By Types of Cleaning Product
Consumption & Production By Region:
* North America
* Asia Pacific
* Latin America
* Middle East & Africa
Region-wise the global enzymes market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, LATAM, Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
* The increasing application of enzymes in paper and pulp, detergent, leather and textile industry have aided the growth of the global enzymes industry.
* Proteases account for around a quarter of the global enzyme usage with Brazil, China and India being their major consumers.
* Proteases find the majority of their applications in chemical, pharmaceutical and detergent sectors.
* Growing urbanization and increasing population are major drivers for China’s enzymes as well as enzymatic detergents market.
* The increasing demand for premium laundry detergents and the penetration of the enzymes market into the rural areas are aiding the growth of the Indian enzymes market.
Key Offering of the Report:
* The EMR report analyses the market for protease, amylase, lipase and cellulase enzymes, providing their historical (2014-2018) and forecasted (2019-2024) production and consumption.
* The report gives a detailed insight into the region-wise production and consumption of enzymes for the periods 2014-2018 and 2019-2024.
* It provides the region-wise historical (2014-2018) and future (2019-2024) price trends for the different types of enzymes.
* It also analyses the global detergents market, looking into the latest (2014-2018) and projected (2019-2024) demand and supply for enzymatic and non-enzymatic detergents.
* The report gives the region-wise breakdown of the consumption of the different forms of detergents in 2014-2018 and 2019-2024.
Competitive Landscape and Supplier Analysis:
* Novozymes Inc.
* DSM Nederland B.V.
* DuPont Co.
* Archer Daniels Midland Company
* Amano Enzymes
* AB Enzymes GmbH
Novozymes Inc., DSM Nederland B.V., DuPont Co., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Amano Enzymes and AB Enzymes GmbH are the major players in the global enzymes industry discussed in the report. The report by EMR provides a comprehensive view into the latest developments of the competitive landscape of the global enzymes industry including mergers and acquisitions, plant turnarounds and expansions in capacity.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States