A new market study, titled “Discover Global Engineering Plastics Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers and Challenges” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
The Global Engineering Plastics Market was valued at USD xx trillion in 2017 and is fore-casted to reach USD xx trillion by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Engineering Plastics are different from commodity plastics. Engineering plastics have higher mechanical strength, Impact resistance, heat & chemical resistance. They are lightweight and excellent substitute for metal & metal alloys in various Industry applications. Engineer-ing polymers are often reinforced with glass or carbon to increase dimensional stability or improve mechanical & thermal properties. Industry has developed wide range of alloys & blends for modification of properties to suit particular end use.
Engineering plastics can be recycled, thus engineering plastic manufacturers are recycling to reduce costs, which is driving the market growth. Environmental concerns have become a huge issue for plastics manufacturers, which is impacting the market growth.
Global Engineering Plastics Market can be segmented by product type, by application & by geography.
Based on product type, market can be segmented into ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), Polycarbonates, Polyphenylene ethers & oxides, Reinforced plastics and others. ABS is one of the most popular engineering plastics due to its high performance. ABS has excellent sur-face appearance. Nylons as well as polycarbonates are also widely used.
@Get Free Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3791578-global-engineering-plastics-market-2018-2025
Based on region, market can be segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-pacific and Rest of the world. China is the biggest producer of engineering Plastics.
The competition in the industry is high with some of the biggest players in global engineer-ing plastics market include Royal DSM NV, Evonik Degussa GmbH, Teijin Limited, Chi Mei Corporation, Bayer Materialscience, BASF, SABIC, LG Chem, Eastman Chemical Company, etc.
Key market segments covered
By Product Type
• Polyphenylene ethers & oxides
• Reinforced Plastics
• Packaging & Food Industry
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Scope of the report-
The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Bench-marking, and company profiles. Global Engineering plastics market is segmented by product Type (ABS, Polycarbonates, Polyphenylene ethers & oxides, Reinforced Plastics, and others) and by application (Electronics, Automotive, Construction, Packaging & Food Industry, and others). Based on geography the market is segmented into – North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world.
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Global Engineering Plastics Market across each indi-cation, concerning type highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Global Engineering Plastics Market by analysing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Global Engineering Plastics Market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the critical Global Engineering Plastics Market prod-ucts of all major market players
• Government Agencies
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
@Get Detailed Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3791578-global-engineering-plastics-market-2018-2025
Table of Contents
1. Global Engineering Plastics Market– Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The Scope of the Report
2. Global Engineering Plastics Market – Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Engineering Plastics Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Global Engineering Plastics Market – By Product Type
4.3 Polyphenylene ethers & oxides
4.4 Reinforced plastics
5. Global Engineering Plastics Market – By Application.
6. Global Engineering Plastics Market – By Geography
6.1.1The United States
6.2 South America
6.2.3Rest of South America
6.3.5Rest of Europe
6.4.4Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5Rest of the World
7 Global Engineering Plastics Market – Competitive Landscape
7.1Market Share /Rank Analysis
7.2Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8 Global Engineering Plastics Market – Company Profiles
8.1 Royal DSM NV
8.2 Evonik Degussa GmbH
8.3 Teijin Limited
8.4 Chi Mei Corporation
8.5 Bayer Materialscience
8.8 LG Chem
8.9 TICONA Engineering Polymers
8.10 Eastman Chemical Company
9 Global Engineering Plastics Market – Appendix
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349