Crop Production Market:
The global crop production market is expected to decline from $4509.2 billion in 2019 to $4457.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.2%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $5567.2 billion in 2023.
The crop production market consists of the sale of crops by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce crops including farms, market gardens, and nurseries, primarily engaged in growing crops, plants, vines, or trees and their seeds. This market includes crop sales from mixed farms (e.g. cash crops and livestock together in the same farms). This market excludes processed crop grain products such as flour and other products. This market also excludes the proceeds from the captive (internal) consumption of the crop produce for further processing.
Crop Production Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global crop production market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/5286822-crop-production-global-market-report-2020-30-covid
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider crop production market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The crop production market section of the report gives context. It compares the crop production market with other segments of the agriculture market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, crop production indicators comparison.
1) By Type: Grain Farming; Oilseed Farming; Fruit And Nut Farming; Vegetable Farming; General Crop Farming; Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers
2) By Farming Process: Organic Farming; Traditional Farming
Subsegments Covered: Dry Pea And Bean Farming; Wheat Farming; Other Grain Farming; Soybean Farming; Other Oilseed Farming; Orange Groves; Citrus Groves; Noncitrus Fruit And Tree Nut Farming; Chillies and peppers; Potatoes; Lettuce and chicory; Tomatoes; Cauliflowers and broccoli; Onions; All Other vegetables; Tobacco farming; Sugarbeet farming; Sugarcane farming; Cotton farming; Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming; Food Crops Grown Under Cover; Nursery And Floriculture Production
Companies Mentioned: Dole Food Company; Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc; Del Monte Pacific Limited
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, crop production indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global crop production market, accounting for 66% of the market in 2019. South America was the second largest region accounting for 8% of the global crop production market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global crop production market.
Shortage of labor and increasing demand for advanced agriculture tools in many countries is driving the demand for agriculture robots or agribots. Agribots are used in farmlands for pruning, weeding and spraying pesticides and herbicides.
They are connected to tractors for spraying water, seeds, pesticides, nutrients and harvesting. For instance, Energid Citrus Picking Robot System picks an orange every two seconds from a tree, thus enhancing productivity and thereby limiting the need for agricultural labor.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/5286822-crop-production-global-market-report-2020-30-covid
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349