Global Coronary Stent Market accounted for US$ 7475 million in 2019 and is estimated to be US$ 11,158.29 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.9%. A cardiac stent is used to treat coronary arteries that are constricted or obstructed. It can also be used to help increase blood flow after a heart attack. Cardiac stents are metal mesh coils that inflate. Coronary stents (CS) are expandable tubular metallic implants that are inserted into congested coronary arteries caused by atherosclerosis. Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) or coronary angioplasty with stent implantation are the terms used to describe this type of revascularization technique. Because to the expandable, metallic meshwork of coronary stents, which prevents negative remodeling, coronary dissection and vascular recoil were eliminated.
Increasing geriatric population and their vulnerability towards various diseases are creating the necessity for medical aids like coronary stents which successively drives growth of the worldwide market. Growing cases of cardiovascular diseases is additionally expected to spice up growth of the worldwide market over the forecast period. Coronary angioplasty and stent placement: it’s also referred to as percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). This procedure is suggested to open the clogged coronary arteries which also drives the coronary stent disease market.
Download Free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of Coronary Stent Market:
- In July 2019, Terumo Corporation launched MISAGO Self-expanding Peripheral Stent for use in iliac arteries in Japan. This launch has strengthened the company’s geographical presence.
- In October 2019, BIOTRONIK announced the U.S. commercial launch of the PK Papyrus covered coronary stent system for use in the emergency treatment of acute coronary perforations.
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Coronary Stent Market accounted for US$ 7475 million in 2019 and is estimated to be US$ 11,158.29 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.9%. The global coronary stent market report segments the market on the basis of product type, material type, end user, and region.
- On the basis of product, the global coronary stent market is segmented into Drug-Eluting Stent, Bare-Metal Stent, and Bioresorbable Vascular Stent.
- Based on material type, the target market is segmented into Metallic, Cobalt Chromium (CoCr), Platinum Chromium (Pt-Cr), Stainless Steel, Nickel Titanium, and Others.
- On the basis of end-user, the target market is segmented into Hospitals, Cardiac Center, and Others.
- By region, the Global Coronary Stent Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is the worldwide leader in the sepsis diagnostics market in terms of revenue.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Coronary Stent Market:
The Key players in the Global Coronary Stent Market include, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation, Medtronic plc, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, STENTYS SA, Biosensors International Group, Ltd.
Ask for discount@
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
Global Coronary Stent Market, By Product Type:
- Drug-Eluting Stent
- Bare-Metal Stent
- Bioresorbable Vascular Stent
Global Coronary Stent Market, By Material Type:
- Cobalt Chromium
- Platinum Chromium
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel Titanium
Global Coronary Stent Market, By End-user:
- Cardiac Center
Other Topics might be interested:
Global Cardiovascular Devices Market, By Product (Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Coronary Stents, Pacemakers, Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiac Devices, Heart Valves, Cardiac Ablation Catheters, Ventricular Assist Devices), By Application (Coronary Heart Disease, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, Stroke, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Cerebrovascular Heart Disease), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Diagnostic Clinics), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa) – Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2029
Global Stents and Related Implants Market, By Product Type (Coronary Stents, Peripheral Stents, and Stent-related Implants), By Application (Hospitals, Ambulatory Settings, and Clinics), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Company Name: Prophecy Market Insights
Contact Person: Sidhant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 8605312701
Address:964 E. Badillo Street #2042 Covina, CA 91724
Country: United States