Salesforce Is One Of The Largest Players In The Cloud Services Market, According To The Business Research Company’s Cloud Services Market Global Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery
(Companies Covered: IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Salesforce)
The global cloud services market is expected to grow from $344.4 billion in 2019 to $354.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2021 and reach $490.4 billion in 2023.
Read More On The Global Cloud Services Market Report At –
The cloud services market consists of sales of cloud services by entities that provide the delivery of information technology resources and applications on-demand through an internet platform. Companies in the cloud services industry provide access to servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services managed by a hardware networking. This market includes sales of storage servers which are used to store, access, secure and manage digital data, files and services.
Global Cloud Services Market Segmentation –
The cloud services market covered in this report is segmented
1) By Type: Software As A Service (SaaS), Platform As A Service (PaaS), Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS), Business Process As A Service (BPaaS)
2) By End-User Industry: BFSI, Media And Entertainment, IT And Telecommunications, Energy And Utilities, Government And Public Sector, Retail And Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Others
3) By Application: Storage, Backup, And Disaster Recovery, Application Development And Testing, Database Management, Business Analytics, Integration And Orchestration, Customer Relationship Management, Others
4) By Deployment Model: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
5) By Organization Size: Large Enterprises, Small And Medium Enterprises.
Global Cloud Services Market Drivers –
Cloud services companies are offering concise solutions and quick turnarounds for their customers. Changes in data processing technologies enable companies to move functions to data rather than data moving to functions. Bypassing layers of the technology stack has improved cloud services companies’ productivity.
Request For A Sample Of The Global Cloud Services Market Report At –
A Few Points From The Global Cloud Services Market ToC
1. Executive Summary
2. Cloud Services Market Characteristics
3. Cloud Services Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Cloud Services Historic Market, 2015 – 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Cloud Services Forecast Market, 2019 – 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Cloud Services Market Segmentation
5. Cloud Services Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Cloud Services Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Cloud Services Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Interested to know more about The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology.
Company Name: The Business Research Company
Contact Person: Oliver Guirdham
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7193 0708
State: Greater London
Country: United Kingdom