According to the new report by IMARC Group, titled “Cement Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the global cement market size reached 5.2 Billion Tons in 2019. Cement is a construction material made by grinding a mixture of clay and limestone. Depending on its capability to set in the presence of water, it is categorized as hydraulic and non-hydraulic. Non-hydraulic cement reacts with the carbon dioxide in the environment to set and offers optimal resistance against chemicals. On the other hand, hydraulic cement hardens quickly due to a chemical reaction between water and the dry ingredients. Today, different types of cement are produced to meet the varied physical and chemical requirements of specific situations, such as durability and strength.
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cement-manufacturing-plant
Some of the Top Manufacturers in Cement Industry-
1. CHINA NATL BLDG/ADR (OTCMKTS: CBUMY)
2. Lafargeholcim Ltd (OTCMKTS: HCMLY)
3. ANHUI CONCH CEM/ADR (OTCMKTS: AHCHY)
4. Jidong Development Group Co., Ltd.
5. HEIDELBERGCEMEN/ADR (OTCMKTS: HDELY)
Global Cement Market Trends-
Cement is the backbone of the infrastructure sector since it is utilized for mass constructions, such as civil works, industrial estates and dwellings. Owing to this, there has been a consistent increase in the demand for cement across the globe. Besides this, the rising environmental concerns and depletion of fossil fuel reserves have prompted cement manufacturers to introduce improved production methods and formulations. This is being done by capturing thermal energy, recycling it into the process, and sourcing power from renewable sources that help in lowering CO2 emissions from the manufacturing process. As a result, governments across the world have also undertaken various initiatives to promote the use of green cement, which aids in reducing the consumption of natural raw materials, such as water. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is projected to reach a volume of 6.4 Billion Tons by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2020-2025.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cement-manufacturing-plant/requestsample
Key Market Segmentation-
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into blended, Portland and others. Blended cement currently represents the most popular product type.
- The market has been categorized on the basis of the end use into the residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors. Amongst these, the residential sector dominates the market, accounting for the majority of the overall market share.
- Region-wise, Asia Pacific exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other regions include North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Browse More Research Reports By IMARC Group In Chemical & Materials Industry-
- Top 10 Cement Companies in World 2020
- Global Green Cement Market Growth, Share, Top Companies and Future Demand
- Global Battery Recycling Market Report and Forecast 2020
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Richard Lewis
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St, Ste R
Country: United States