Healthcare modernization, both in terms of infrastructure and services, has propelled the industry to new heights. Emerging economies have upgraded their healthcare systems as a result of economic development and increased patient awareness. Companies in the healthcare industry have also risen to new heights thanks to government assistance and favorable healthcare reforms.
Fact.MR has used a versatile approach to focus attention on the historical evolution, Sales, and Demand of the Cancer Therapeutics Market. Drivers and constraints, threats and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects review, and competitive landscape assessment are just a few of the topics addressed in the Global Cancer Therapeutics Market report.
To get In-depth Insights Request for Free Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=4296
Improving Profitability and Efficacy of Peptide-based Therapies in Cancer Treatment
The global market for peptide-based cancer therapeutics is witnessing incremental growth at an astounding CAGR, and it is set to reach a valuation of US$ 11 billion in 2022. With the cancer therapeutics industry being steadfast in its research & development (R&D) activities, discoveries of innovative peptide-based drugs are expected to influence the emerging trends in the peptide-based cancer therapeutics market.
After reading the Cancer Therapeutics Market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Cancer Therapeutics Market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4296
Bortezomib: A Peptide-based Drug in Cancer Treatment for Inhibiting Proteasome
The global market for cancer therapeutics has been advancing with the recent discoveries of novel peptide-based drugs that can further enhance the efficacy of existing treatments. The hunt for natural and synthetic proteasome inhibitors is fueling research and development activities in the landscape, which is expected to transform peptide-based therapies in the cancer therapeutics market. In the coming years, the demand for peptide-based drugs that can target the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway is expected to give rise to new trends in the market.
In 2018, bortezomib drugs, which are a most-commonly used peptide-based drugs, worth of over US$ 3.2 billion were sold worldwide. Accounting for more than one-third revenue share of the global market for peptide-based cancer therapeutics, bortezomib is expected to witness double-digit growth in the coming years.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.biospace.com/article/high-pregnancy-chances-with-the-pgt-procedures-fuelling-demand-for-preimplantation-genetic-testing-market-finds-fact-mr/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States