Aluminium represents a very popular material for packaging purposes. Aluminium cans exhibit substantial benefits over other containers. They are light-weight, recyclable, easy to handle, cool down quickly and protect the flavour and integrity of the contents. As they are non-toxic in nature and extend the product’s shelf life, they are widely used across a number of industries. According to a new report by Expert Market Research, the global aluminium cans market reached a volume of 295 Billion cans in 2016 and is expected to reach a volume of around 338 Billion cans by 2022.
Increasing population, rising disposable incomes of consumers, urban lifestyles and growing demand from the food and beverage industry, particularly in emerging markets are some of the factors driving the growth of the global market for aluminium cans. Manufacturers are also undertaking initiatives to produce environment-friendly cans by improving their recycling rate. Moreover, technological developments and innovations have led to the manufacturing of easy-open lids, resealable cans and smart packaging solutions such as self-heating cans, which in turn, are broadening the scope of this market.
Request a free sample copy of the report: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&id=1&flag=B
Key findings from the report:
- Aluminium cans serve a number of application domains which include food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, oils, chemicals, etc. The beverage sector accounted for the largest share in 2015 as a result of convenient packaging, innovations in terms of shapes and sizes as well as recyclable properties of aluminium cans. On the other hand, the food sector accounted the second largest share in the global aluminium market.
- Region-wise, North America dominated the market with a share of more than one-third of the total global consumption. This can be attributed to increased consumption of carbonated drinks and ready-to-eat food items in this region. North America was followed by Western Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Country-wise, the United States, Japan, China and Brazil represented the largest markets and accounted a large number of market share.
- Being concentrated in nature, the global aluminium market is surrounded by top three players namely – Rexam, Crown and Ball. They together account for the majority of the global market share. Rexam was the leading player accounting for more than one-fifth of the global aluminium cans market.
- These players are focussing on diverse packaging portfolio and are targeting emerging markets by expanding their production and geographical reach.
Expert Market Research has analysed the global aluminium market according to key application areas, major regions and top players:
Market breakup by Application
Market breakup by Region
- North America
- Western Europe
Click here for summary of the report with TOC: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/aluminium-cans-market
Find more reports on Packaging market research: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/categories/packaging-market-reports
Expert Market Research (EMR) is a market research and consultancy firm providing syndicated and custom research along with consultancy services to a wide clientele base which includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium enterprises. With our tailored approach, the clients gain valuable and unbiased insights that help to improve their competitive edge and realize sustainable growth.
With a keen focus on the qualitative aspect as well as accuracy of the reports, we align our resources and services as per the client’s requirement and offer a flexible engagement model that best suits their needs. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical & Materials, Energy & Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Karen Anderson
Address:85 Broad St 10004
City: New York
Country: United States