DelveInsight’s “Airway Management Devices Market Insights“ report provides the current and forecast market, forthcoming device innovation, individual leading companies’ market shares, challenges, Airway Management Devices market drivers, barriers, and trends, and key Airway Management Devices companies in the market.
Key Takeaways from the Airway Management Devices Market Report
- As per DelveInsight estimates, North America is anticipated to dominate the global Airway Management Devices market during the forecast period.
- Key Airway Management Devices companies such as Smiths Medical PLC, Narang Medical Limited, Intersurgical Ltd., Teleflex Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Dilon Technologies® Inc., Ambu A/S, Medline Industries, LP, ConvaTec Inc., KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., Flexicare (Group) Limited, SunMed, Vyaire Medical, Inc., VBM Medizintechnik GmbH, Verathon, Inc., SourceMark™, Mercury Medical, TRACOE medical GmbH, Olympus Corporation, and several others are currently dominating the Airway Management Devices market.
Recent Developments in the Airway Management Devices Market
- In August 2020, Verathon launched the GlideScope Video Baton QC Large, a video laryngoscope used with GlideScope Core airway management devices.
- In January 2020, Smiths Medical added a PVC-based tracheostomy tube portfolio to its Portex Tracheostomy Tubes and Kits.
- In January 2020, VVerathon launched GlideScope Core 15 airway visualization system to deliver enhanced visibility using a 15-inch, high-definition monitor with touchscreen features.
To read more about the latest highlights related to the Airway Management Devices market, get a snapshot of the key highlights entailed in the Global Airway Management Devices Market Report
Airway Management Devices Overview
Airway Management Devices are devices used to get rid of airway blockage. It majorly includes medical techniques and devices which medical professionals use.
Various medical devices used to maintain or open an individual’s airway include the oropharyngeal airway (OPA), nasopharyngeal airway (NPA), and endotracheal airway (ETA). The purpose of airway management is to ensure a complete supply of oxygen to the lungs and to protect the airway from contamination with blood, fluids, or food.
North America is expected to dominate the global Airway Management Devices market during the forecast period. The major reason behind the domination can be the rising prevalence of chronic respiratory conditions, rising levels of air pollution, increased expenditure on these devices, and technological advancements in this region.
Furthermore, the maximum market share is covered by the United States, which is supported by the rising levels of air pollution, developed healthcare system and infrastructure, and favorable reimbursement policies.
Airway Management Devices Market Dynamics
The demand for Airway Management Devices Market has significantly increased owing to the growing burden of respiratory diseases worldwide. The devices aid in clearing the airway passage for pulmonary disorders such as COPD, asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and acute pneumonia.
The high prevalence of respiratory diseases coupled with an increase in anesthesia usage, owing to the rise in the number of surgeries, is expected to propel the demand for advanced airway management devices, thus, exerting a positive impact on the Global Airway Management Devices Market growth. In addition, key players are entering into strategic collaborations to advance rapidly, stimulated by technological innovations.
Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic greatly contributed to the global Airway Management Devices Market. The pandemic led to an increased demand for intubation devices as a large number of patients suffering from COVID-19 accompanied the chances of fatal airway complications.
To facilitate easy breathing support to patients, innovations to develop unique devices took place. All of it led to increasing demand for Airway Management Devices.
For instance, Era’s Lucknow Medical College and Hospital (India) developed and applied for the patent of a novel video laryngoscope. The traditional laryngoscopes are bulky, expensive, and without a camera; replaced with the innovative device, which is cheaper and provides seamless intubation with a constant oxygen supply and a camera that can be accessed on a phone, or tablet, or monitor.
Certain factors such as lack of skilled professionals, harmful effects associated with the devices, and also the high cost of the devices pose a minor hurdle for the growth of the Airway Management Devices market.
Scope of the Airway Management Devices Market Report
- Coverage: Global
- Study Period: 2019–2027
- Market Segmentation By Types of Airway Management Devices: Infraglottic Devices [Endotracheal Tubes, Tracheostomy Tubes, Others], Supraglottic Devices [Oropharyngeal Devices, Nasopharyngeal Devices, Laryngeal Airway Devices, Others], Resuscitators, Laryngoscopes, and Others
- Market Segmentation By Application: Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia, and Others
- Market Segmentation By End User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Care Centers, and Others
- Market Segmentation By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Key Airway Management Devices Companies: Smiths Medical PLC, Narang Medical Limited, Intersurgical Ltd., Teleflex Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Dilon Technologies® Inc., Ambu A/S, Medline Industries, LP, ConvaTec Inc., KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., Flexicare (Group) Limited, SunMed, Vyaire Medical, Inc., VBM Medizintechnik GmbH, Verathon, Inc., SourceMark™, Mercury Medical, TRACOE medical GmbH, Olympus Corporation, among others
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
DelveInsight Analysis: The Airway Management Devices market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.21% to reach USD 2.29 billion by 2027.
Which MedTech key players in the Airway Management Devices market are set to emerge as the trendsetter explore @ Airway Management Devices Companies
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive summary
3. Regulatory and Patent Analysis
4. Key Factors Analysis
5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Airway Management Devices Market
7. Airway Management Devices Market Layout
8. Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies
9. Company and Product Profiles
10. Project Approach
11. About DelveInsight
Download the sample report @ Airway Management Devices Market Assessment
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States