DelveInsight has added a new research study on Glaucoma Market Report with detailed information on the overview, market insights, drugs industry, treatment, growth, size, share, trends, during the forecast period of 2017 to 2030
Glaucoma is a disease that damages the eye’s optic nerve. It usually happens when fluid builds up in the front part of the eye. That extra fluid increases the pressure in the eye, damaging the optic nerve. The condition is a leading cause of blindness for people over 60 years old. But blindness from glaucoma can often be prevented with early treatment.
Download full PDF sample copy of the Glaucoma Market Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/glaucoma-market
Glaucoma Market: Regions Covered
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
List of Companies of Glaucoma Market Report are:-
• Aerie Pharmaceuticals
• Aerie Pharmaceuticals
• Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Limited
• Santen Pharmaceutical/Ube Industries
• Bausch and Lomb
• Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
• D.Western Therapeutics Institute (DWTI)/Kowa LTD.
• Alcon Research
• Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
• Novartis/Alcon Research
• Alcon Research, a Novartis company
• Senju Pharmaceuticals
• Senju Pharmaceuticals
• Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Limited (SPARC)
• Laboratorios Sophia S.A de C.V.
• Perrigo Company
• Santen Pharmaceutical
• Santen Inc./Ono Pharmaceutical
• Nicox Ophthalmics
• Envisia Therapeutics
• Ocuphire Pharma
Although glaucoma is not a curable disease, early diagnosis and adequate treatment are effective in reducing or preventing further optic nerve (ON) damage. The difficulty of distinguishing between eyes without glaucoma and eyes with early or subtle glaucoma is widely acknowledged. Furthermore, there is no unanimous opinion on what constitutes the first signs of damage in glaucoma.
A glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that can cause vision loss and blindness by damaging a nerve in the back of the eye called the optic nerve. There is no cure for glaucoma, but early treatment can often stop the damage and protect the vision. Doctors use a few different types of treatment for glaucoma, including medicines (usually eye drops), laser treatment, and surgery.
PDP-716: Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Limited (SPARC)
PDP-716 is a novel, once-a-day formulation of Brimonidine developed using SPARC’s TearActTM Technology for treatment of Glaucoma. The drug provides dosing convenience to patients compared to a currently marketed product that requires thrice-a-day dosing. The drug contains brimonidine which is one of the most commonly used treatments of glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
SPARC has initiated the pivotal Phase III study of PDP-716 for registration in USA. The study is randomizing patients and is expected to be completed in FY21.
PRO-122: Laboratorios Sophia S.A de C.V.
PRO-122 is developed by Laboratories Sophia for the treatment of primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) and it is effective in maintaining intraocular pressure. This drug is currently in Phase III clinical trial.
Glaucoma Market Outlook
Glaucoma is an eye disease that gradually steals vision. There are typically no early warning signs or painful symptoms of glaucoma. It develops slowly and sometimes without noticeable sight loss for many years. The damage caused by glaucoma cannot be reversed. But treatment and regular checkups can help slow or prevent vision loss, especially if the disease is in its early stages. Glaucoma is treated by lowering the eye pressure (intraocular pressure). Depending on the situation, the options may include prescription eye drops, oral medications, laser treatment, surgery or a combination of any of these.
Glaucoma Market Insights
The main goal of glaucoma treatment is to increase the quality of life through the reduction of IOP to preserve visual function. In the process of IOP reduction, an ideal medication should have a schedule that is simple to follow, be least interrupting with a patient’s life, highly tolerable, and affordable. However, the medical treatment of glaucoma has associated side effects, complications, and costs. There are several risk factors like age >60 years, genetic predisposition, certain eye characteristics (such as a pupillary defect, thin cornea, myopia), low educational status, smoking, African descent, and visual problems are associated with this indication and treatment pattern varies accordingly.
Glaucoma Market Forecast
The long-term therapy of OAG, have been associated with ocular surface diseases, such as dry eye, Meibomian gland dysfunction, and allergy. Hence there is an unmet need of short-term therapies.
Read Detailed Table of Content of Glaucoma Market Report are;-
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. Glaucoma Market Overview at a Glance
4. Executive Summary of Glaucoma
5. Disease Background and Overview
6. Treatment Algorithm for Open-Angle Glaucoma
7. Treatment for Glaucoma
8. Epidemiology and Patient Population
9. Organizations contributing towards Open-Angle Glaucoma (OAG)
10. Patient Journey
11. Case Reports
12. Marketed Products
13. Emerging Therapies
14. Glaucoma: Seven Major Market Analysis
15. KOL Views
16. Market Drivers
17. Market Barriers
18. SWOT Analysis
19. Unmet Needs
22. DelveInsight Capabilities
24. About DelveInsight
Key Questions Answered in the Glaucoma Market report-
- What was the Glaucoma market share (%) distribution in 2020 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Glaucoma total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2021–2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across the 7MM and which country will have the largest Glaucoma market size during the forecast period (2021–2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Glaucoma market is expected to grow at the 7MM level during the forecast period (2021–2030)?
- What would be the Glaucoma market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2021–2030)?
- What would be the Glaucoma market growth till 2030 and what will be the resultant market size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers, and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
How Does This Glaucoma Market Insights Help?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving Glaucoma.
- To understand the future market competition in the Glaucoma market and an Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Glaucoma in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the Glaucoma market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Glaucoma market.
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States