The global glass curtain wall market size is expected to reach USD 79.0 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period. Growing product adoption in the construction of modern buildings and improvements in the installation technology is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Rapid urbanization and increasing employment opportunities in emerging economies of China, India, Vietnam, and Indonesia are driving the commercial construction industry. Moreover, the growing adoption of modern architectural designs and a rising preference for building structures with modern looks are expected to boost product demand in the Asia Pacific.
Get PDF sample copy with TOC of Global Glass Curtain Wall Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/glass-curtain-wall-market/request/rs1
Growing investment in the construction of green buildings is one of the major factors driving the adoption of a glass curtain wall system. Furthermore, improvements in glass glazing technology and the growing adoption of Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems are anticipated to positively impact market growth over the forecast period.
Manufacturers are actively working on improving the thermal and energy efficiency of the glass curtain wall systems. Moreover, the advancements in glassmaking technology have enabled the production of large-sized glass panes, thereby providing a seamless and minimalistic look to the building structure and reducing the probability of leakage owing to minimal seam joints.
Glass Curtain Wall Market Report Highlights
- The stick system type segment is expected to witness a revenue-based CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period on account of its rising adoption in the construction and renovation of shopping centers, office buildings, and low rise structures
- In 2019, the revenue for the public end-use segment in Europe stood at USD 3.3 billion owing to its wide-ranging adoption in the construction of various government and institutional buildings such as offices, libraries, auditoriums, and train stations
- In China, the residential end-use segment is anticipated to witness a revenue-based CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period on account of growing product installation in the construction of residential structures such as apartment complexes and single-family homes
- Unitized system type segment in Europe is expected to witness a revenue-based CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast owing to the growing demand for the energy-efficient facade systems and rising adoption of BIPV in the region
- Manufacturers are continually engaged in expanding their product portfolio along with introducing new and advanced technologies and provide installation services and after-sales support to the clients.
For Purchase Options or any Inquire about Global Glass Curtain Wall Market please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450690/ibb
Glass Curtain Wall Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global glass curtain wall market on the basis of system type, end-use, and region:
Glass Curtain Wall System Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
Glass Curtain Wall End-use Outlook (Volume, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
Glass Curtain Wall Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players in the Glass Curtain Wall Market
- Asahi Glass
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Schott AG
- China Glass Holdings Limited
- Apogee Enterprises Inc.
Browse Related Reports :
Solar Control Glass Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Residential, Commercial, Automotive), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, LATAM, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2016 – 2024
Fire Resistant Glass Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Wired, Ceramic, Tempered, Gel Filled), By Application (Construction, Marine), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2016 – 2024
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.A based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States