According to Arizton’s latest research report, the Germany agriculture equipment market is growing at a CAGR of 3.54% during 2022-2028.
To Know More, Download the Free Sample Report: https://www.arizton.com/request-sample/3944
In Germany, mechanized feedlots, automatic irrigation systems, and agricultural machinery are common in the agricultural landscape. The demand for food and resources has led to increased use of farm machinery to improve productivity and efficiency. The sector has experienced a decline in the labor force but a rise in productivity, with smaller farms consolidating into larger ones. Over the past three decades, there has been a 50% decrease in agricultural labor, while productivity has increased by 4.5% annually due to mechanization. This indicates the maturity of farm machinery in Germany. The saturated market has contributed to slow growth in the agriculture equipment industry. However, there is potential for replacement demand as farmers seek more advanced agricultural equipment.
Governments must adopt effective and sustainable farming practices to ensure food security and safety. While the level of agricultural mechanization is low, Germany has implemented the concept of precision agriculture to increase productivity. Precision farming is a management concept under which crops are grown according to the specifications of the soil. The focus on agricultural mechanization in developing countries will increase the demand for agricultural equipment.
- Germany has over 83.3 million food consumers and is the largest food market in Europe. The country witnessed a massive increase in farm mechanization in terms of agricultural and industrial productivity.
- The penetration and adoption of farm mechanization practices across Germany drive the sale of new farm equipment. Agricultural implements are the major product categories of the organized agriculture market in Germany.
- The Germany agricultural equipment market grew by 3.1% in 2022 from 2021. The increase in crop production and agricultural equipment sales was due to the favorable climate in 2022.
- German government plans schemes and initiatives to facilitate credit and improve agriculture-related operations, which will contribute to the growth of the overall value chain of the industry.
Recent Developments in the Germany Agricultural Equipment Market
- In March 2023, John Deere announced MY24 updates for its 7, 8, and 9 Series Tractors lineup that will help prepare them for the future of precision agriculture.
- AGCO launched the latest Fendt 700 Vario series tractors in August 2022, featuring an upgraded powertrain with VarioDrive transmission and Fendt iD low engine speed concept. This new generation aims to enhance efficiency and productivity for customers.
- In June 2022, The CLAAS AXION 900 series of large tractors for contractors and big farms the new AXION 900 series, is equipped as standard with the updated, continuously variable ZF Terramatic transmission.
- John Deere launched the new electric variable transmission (EVT) for select 8 Series Tractors and a new JD14X engine for 9 Series in March 2022.
- Massey Ferguson launched the MF 6S series tractors in February 2022. This machine provides up to 180 HP with advanced technology.
Why Should You Buy This Report?
This report is among the few in the market that offer outlook and opportunity analyses forecast in terms of:
- Market Size & Forecast Volume (Units) 2020–2028
- Segmentation by Equipment Type
- Segmentation by Application Type
- Major current and upcoming projects and investments
- Competitive intelligence about the economic scenario, advantages in Germany, industry dynamics, and industry shares
- Value chain analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Latest and innovative technologies
- Import and export analysis
- COVID-19 impact analysis of the market
- Company profiles of major and other prominent vendors
- Market shares of major vendors
Buy this Report Now: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/germany-agricultural-equipment-market
- 1hr of free analyst discussion
- 10% of customization
- Equipment Type: Tractors (Horsepower and Wheel-Drive), Planting Equipment (Seeder, Planter, and Transplanter), Tillage Equipment (Plough, Harrow, and Tiller), Sprayer, Harvesting Equipment (Combine Harvester and Self-Propelled Forages), Mowing Equipment (Mower and Windrower), and Others (Loaders and Balers)
- Application Type: Land Development and Seed Bed Preparation, Sowing and Planting, Plant Protection, Harvesting and Threshing, and Post Harvesting
Key Company Profiles
- John Deere
- CNH Industrial
- Fliegl Agro-Center GmbH
- KUHN Group
- LEMKEN GmbH & Co. KG
- APV GmbH
- NEXAT GmbH
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
How big is the Germany agricultural equipment market?
What is the growth rate of the Germany agricultural equipment market?
What are the expected units sold in the German agricultural equipment market by 2028?
Which application type holds the largest Germany agricultural equipment market share?
What are some significant trends in the Germany agricultural equipment market?
Who are the key players in the German agricultural equipment market?
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- 24×7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 200+ Fortune 500 Companies trust Arizton’s report
- 80% of our reports are exclusive and first in the industry
- 100% more data and analysis
- 1500+ reports published till date
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovative and quality-driven firm that offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients worldwide. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals, materials, I.T. and media, logistics, and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 302 469 0707
Country: United States