The global geotextiles market size is expected to reach USD 11.3 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 11.9% over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of geotextiles in road construction and infrastructure development activities is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Innovations by manufacturers are backed by government and regulatory bodies to improve product properties, which, in turn, would contribute to the market growth. Governments across various countries are actively participating in geotextile production as it creates ample employment opportunities and helps in the improvement of adverse environmental conditions. Geotextiles are used in soil to improve stability and to protect land surface to promote vegetation growth. The product also plays a significant role in soil erosion control and helps mitigate soil erosion. On-going research related to the use of geotextiles for soil erosion prevention in unpredictable climatic conditions is expected to aid in promoting their application in erosion prevention over the forecast period.
In emerging countries such as India and China, there is an absence of a standardized manufacturing process, resulting in lower quality products with differentiated standards. However, increasing focus on exports to international markets by local producers is expected to compel them to adopt advanced manufacturing techniques.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/geotextiles-industry
Geotextiles Market Report Highlights
• In 2019, the non-woven segment accounted for a share of 63.3% in terms of revenue on account of its superior properties such as absorbency, liquid repellency, and mechanical strength
• Road construction application is projected to register a CAGR of 13.1% in terms of revenue from 2020 to 2027, owing to product characteristics that aid in preventing joints and cracks from reflecting on the road surface
• North America is estimated to register a CAGR of 11.8% in terms of revenue from 2020 to 2027 on account of increased adoption of the product for prolonging the life of materials used in drainage systems
• The polypropylene segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.0% over the forecast period in terms of revenue owing to superior properties such as high elasticity and stiffness exhibited by polypropylene fibers
• China accounted for a share of 45.7% of the Asia Pacific geotextile market in terms of volume in 2019, owing to the high product demand in modern infrastructural development projects in the country.
• Key market players are engaged in offering a diversified range of products suitable for various construction applications through innovative and advanced methods to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/geotextiles-industry/request/rs15
Geotextiles Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global geotextile market on the basis of product, material, application, and region:
Geotextile Product Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Geotextile Material Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Geotextile Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Road construction
• Erosion prevention
Geotextile Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• United Arab Emirates
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/41/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States