The latest Geospatial Analytics market research report is a compilation of the latest growth trends and the emerging market segments. The report adeptly draws reader’s attention to the ever-changing patterns of the Geospatial Analytics industry and its prominent facets, infrastructural properties, and highly dynamic environment. The report lists down some critically important parameters that help the market bolster its global foothold and contribute substantially to future revenue generation. Our team of experts has included specific details related to the Geospatial Analytics industry, such as product offerings, sales and revenue estimates, leading regions, key market contenders, and technological upgradation in the report.
The global geospatial analytics market size is expected to reach USD 134.23 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Some major factors driving market revenue growth of the market are rising use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in geospatial analytics systems, rapid urbanization, rising number of government projects, and advancements in 5G communication technology. For instance, in March 2018, Esri and Microsoft launched Geospatial AI in Azure. Rise in demand for geospatial analytics from the military sector in order to optimize placement of resources by using predictive analytics is another factor contributing to market revenue growth. Geospatial analytics is being widely used in urban planning and smart cities. In addition, geospatial data plays an important role in the development and deployment of 5G network infrastructure.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/724
The report by Emergen Research, titled ‘Global Geospatial Analytics Market,’ studies a wide spectrum of factors impacting the performance of the Geospatial Analytics market. The report includes a historical analysis of the market from 2017 to 2018 to provide the reader with a deep understanding of the current market scenario. Moreover, it offers accurate market estimations for the forecast period (2019-2028).
The report is the latest document encompassing the profound changes in the market dynamics and trends that followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health crisis has led to massive changes in the global economic scenario and, particularly, this business sphere. The pandemic has drastically affected the Geospatial Analytics market with disruptions to supply chains and volatility in prices and demands. The remarkable impact of the pandemic on the Geospatial Analytics industry and its crucial segments has been depicted in the report. However, the market is expected to regain momentum in the post-COVID scenario, as per market experts.
The research offers an in-depth survey about the performance of each key player in the Geospatial Analytics market. It provides information about their current advancements and key market strategies. The Geospatial Analytics report also aims to provide additional information about suppliers, buyers, and manufacturers. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of market share, consumption, growth rate, and product type, and application growth. It further offers comprehensive coverage of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, and partnerships, among others. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the Geospatial Analytics report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Top key Companies in Geospatial Analytics Market are:
ESRI, Precisely, Oracle Corporation, Alteryx, Fugro N.V., Hexagon AB, RMSI, SAP, Trimble Navigation Ltd., and Maxar Technologies.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/geospatial-analytics-market
The report further segments the Geospatial Analytics market on the basis of product types and application spectrum offered in the market. The report also offers insights into the segment expected to show significant growth over the projected period. The study focuses on the growth rate of every segment and is explained through detailed graphs, figures, charts, and tables. These segments are analysed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the Geospatial Analytics industry in key regions.
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global geospatial analytics market based on component, solution, application, deployment type, and region.
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding
- Data Integration and ETL
- Reporting and Visualization
- Thematic Mapping and Spatial Analysis
- Others (DBMS and Data Storage Software)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Medicine and Public Safety
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Others (Supply Chain Planning and Optimization, Sales and Marketing Optimization, Predictive Asset Management, and Inventory Management)
- Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Buy Your Exclusive Copy@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/724
The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the Geospatial Analytics market at the global and regional level, and the forecast has been presented in terms of value and price for the period of 8 years from 2020-2027. The report covers an extensive study of the market drivers and restraints on the global scale and provides an impact analysis of those market drivers and restraints on the demand and supply ratio for the Geospatial Analytics market throughout the forecast period.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Global Geospatial Analytics Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research, which is further validated and verified by industry experts and professionals. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. Moreover, the report also offers a feasibility study and investment return analysis to assist the readers in making strategic investment plans.
Customization Available (customization will be delivered as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/724
Key takeaways of the Global Geospatial Analytics Market report:
- The report sheds light on the fundamental Geospatial Analytics market drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges.
- It elaborates on the new, promising arenas in the leading Geospatial Analytics market regions.
- It examines the latest research & development projects and technological innovations taking place in the key regional segments.
- The research report reviews the regulatory framework for creating new opportunities in various regions of the Geospatial Analytics market
- It focuses on the new revenue streams for the players in the emerging Geospatial Analytics markets.
- Furthermore, the report offers vital details about the rising revenue shares and the sizes of the key product segments.
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the Geospatial Analytics key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the Geospatial Analytics market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Geospatial Analytics Market Segmentation based on types
- Geospatial Analytics Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia