(Albany, US), DelveInsight has launched a new report on Geographic Atrophy Pipeline
Geographic Atrophy Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Geographic Atrophy (GA) market. A detailed picture of the Geographic Atrophy (GA) pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Geographic Atrophy (GA) treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Geographic Atrophy (GA) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Geographic Atrophy (GA) pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Geographic Atrophy (GA) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details
Geographic Atrophy (GA) is an advanced form of age-related macular degradation (AMD), which is characterized by progressive loss of visual function and is irreversible. It is defined by the presence of sharply demarcated atrophic lesions of the outer retina, resulting from loss of photoreceptors, retinal pigment epithelium (RPE), and underlying choriocapillaris. American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) defines GA as a chronic progressive degeneration of the macula, as part of late-stage age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Starting typically in the perifoveal region and expanding to involve the fovea with time; leading to central scotomas and permanent loss of visual acuity. Over 8 million people are affected worldwide with GA, approximately 20% of all individuals with AMD.
Request for Free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/geographic-atrophy-ga-pipeline-insight
Geographic Atrophy Pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Geographic Atrophy (GA) with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Geographic Atrophy (GA) treatment.
- Geographic Atrophy (GA) key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Geographic Atrophy (GA) market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Geographic Atrophy Pipeline
Contrary to neovascular (n-AMD), characterized by acute vision loss and anatomical and functional improvement after treatment, Geographic Atrophy (GA) is a slowly but inexorably progressive disease that causes irreversible blindness over time. Although no significant cure exists yet for GA, healthy lifestyle and nutritional intervention may help to prevent the onset and to delay the progression toward n-AMD. The primary goal of GA treatment is to stop or slow disease progression to prevent vision loss. However, strategies for management of AMD include low visual aids and preventive measures with the antioxidants exists currently. The mainstay treatment of GA includes over-the-counter high-dose antioxidants and minerals (AREDS supplements) to make the affected individuals clinically comfortable.
Emerging therapies included in the report
- APL-2 (Apellis Pharmaceuticals)
- Illuvien (Alimera Sciences)
- IONIS-FB-Lrx (Ionis Pharmaceuticals)
Table of content
1. Report Introduction
2. Geographic Atrophy
3. Geographic Atrophy Current Treatment Patterns
4. Geographic Atrophy (GA) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Discontinued Products
13. Geographic Atrophy Product Profiles
14. Geographic Atrophy Key Companies
15. Geographic Atrophy Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Geographic Atrophy Unmet Needs
18. Geographic Atrophy Future Perspectives
19. Geographic Atrophy Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
22. About DelveInsight
- Geographic Atrophy (GA) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
- Geographic Atrophy (GA) Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States