The Geographic Atrophy Market is expected to show positive growth in the forecast period (2022–2032) due to the development of well-designed, randomized, controlled non-crossover trials with potential benefits. Moreover, the shortfall of approved therapy might provide suitable space for emerging therapies.
DelveInsight’s Geographic Atrophy Market Insights report includes a comprehensive understanding of current treatment practices, Geographic Atrophy emerging drugs, Geographic Atrophy market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented into 7MM [the United States, the EU5 (the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), Japan].
Key takeaways from the Geographic Atrophy Market Report
- In the 7MM, the total Geographic Atrophy diagnosed cases were 2,742,600+ cases in 2020.
- In the 7MM, the total Geographic Atrophy treated cases were 1,267,300+ cases in 2020.
- In the year 2020, the total Geographic Atrophy prevalent case was 2,969,900+ cases in the 7MM. These cases are expected to grow with a significant CAGR in the study period 2018–2030.
- Leading Geographic Atrophy companies such as Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Iveric Bio, Hemera Biosciences, Gyroscope Therapeutics, Stealth BioTherapeutics, Roche (Genentech), CellCure Neurosciences, and many others.
- The promising Geographic Atrophy therapies in the pipeline such as Zimura (Avacincaptad Pegol), Pegcetacoplan, HMR59/AAVCAGsCD59, Risuteganib, Elamipretide, ALK-001, Palucorcel/CNTO 2476, and many others
Know which therapies are expected to grab major Geographic Atrophy Market Share @ Geographic Atrophy Market Size
Geographic Atrophy Overview
Geographic Atrophy (GA) is an advanced form of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Macular degeneration also called age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARMD) is a medical condition that may result in blurred or no vision in the center of the visual field. There are two basic types of macular degeneration: “dry” and “wet”. According to the “American Macular Degeneration Foundation,” approximately 85–90% of the cases of macular degeneration are the “dry” (atrophic) type.
Geographic Atrophy Epidemiology Insights
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed patient pool and future trends.
Geographic Atrophy Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Geographic Atrophy Prevalent Cases
- Total Geographic Atrophy Diagnosed cases
- Treated cases of Geographic Atrophy
- Diagnosed cases of Geographic Atrophy by Age Distribution
- Total Geographic Atrophy Cases by Visual Impairment
For further information of this report to understand which factors are driving Geographic Atrophy epidemiology trends @ Geographic Atrophy Epidemiological Insights
Geographic Atrophy Therapeutics Market
As per DelveInsight, the Geographic Atrophy Market is expected to grow significantly in the upcoming years owing to the expected launch and readily uptake of emerging therapies along with premium price agents like gene therapies, increasing prevalent patient pool, and a better understanding of pathophysiology, disease severity which might open the door for other companies as well.
Geographic Atrophy Market Dynamics
The Geographic Atrophy (GA) market dynamics is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the launch of novel drugs and rising healthcare spending across the world.
Geographic Atrophy Pipeline Companies and Therapies
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals: Zimura (Avacincaptad Pegol)
- Iveric Bio: Pegcetacoplan
- Hemera Biosciences: HMR59/AAVCAGsCD59
- Gyroscope Therapeutics: Risuteganib
- Stealth BioTherapeutics: Elamipretide
- Roche (Genentech): ALK-001
- CellCure Neurosciences: Palucorcel/CNTO 2476
Explore more about the report’s key players and drugs @ Geographic Atrophy Key Companies and Therapies
Scope of the Geographic Atrophy Market Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period-2022-2032
- Geographic Atrophy companies- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Iveric Bio, Hemera Biosciences, Gyroscope Therapeutics, Stealth BioTherapeutics, Roche (Genentech), CellCure Neurosciences, and many others.
- Geographic Atrophy therapies- Zimura (Avacincaptad Pegol), Pegcetacoplan, HMR59/AAVCAGsCD59, Risuteganib, Elamipretide, ALK-001, Palucorcel/CNTO 2476, and many others
- Geographic Atrophy Market Dynamics- Geographic Atrophy Market Drivers and Barriers
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Geographic Atrophy (GA)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Geographic Atrophy (GA)
4. Geographic Atrophy (GA): Market Overview at a Glance
5. Geographic Atrophy (GA): Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Geographic Atrophy (GA) Treatment
11. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Marketed Products
12. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Emerging Therapies
13. Geographic Atrophy (GA): Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Geographic Atrophy Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Geographic Atrophy (GA)
17. KOL Views
18. Geographic Atrophy Market Drivers
19. Geographic Atrophy Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Discover more about Geographic Atrophy Medications in development @ Geographic Atrophy Market Drivers and Barriers
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States