The GCC indoor location-based services market for is anticipated to reach USD 1246 million by the end 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. In projected to attain a CAGR of 48.3% from 2017 to 2025. Rising adoption of 3D technology and increasing prevalence of smartphones across the GCC region are anticipated to drive the market growth. Moreover, emergence of cities like Dubai as famous tourist destination is creating potential opportunities for indoor LBS to provide marketing and promotional services to the customers. In addition, rising government investments for providing internet connectivity across the GCC region is anticipated to further propel the market growth from 2017 to 2025.
One of the biggest challenges for the vendors or service providers in this industry is providing accurate and real-time data to their consumers. Therefore, manufacturers are adopting emerging technologies such as business intelligence (BI) and analytics to cater to such challenges. The GIS technology enables tracking valuable assets and navigating various locations through tables and smartphones. This feature is projected to fuel the market growth in the forthcoming years.
To download the sample PDF of “GCC Indoor LBS Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/gcc-indoor-location-based-services-lbs-market/request-sample
The segment of proximity beacons is projected to attain the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to its easy installation and affordability. In addition, these services provide convenience to users who prefer to access information through tablets and smartphones instead of reading the traditional signboards. These factors are projected to fuel the market growth in the GCC region from 2017 to 2025.
To avoid the risks of data breaching and misuse of valuable information, the GCC indoor LBS market has certain security regulations. Thus, service providers need to follow certain norms and regulations imposed for local governing bodies to avoid data breaching and information misuse.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/gcc-indoor-location-based-services-lbs-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The segment of proximity beacons is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 53.2% owing to its easy installation and cost-effectiveness.
• The proximity application segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 52.8% from 2017 to 2025.
• The retail end-use segment is projected to attain the fastest CAGR of 52.9% from 2017 to 2025
• Saudi Arabia held the largest market share of more than 46% in 2016 owing to high gross domestic product (GDP) of the country.
• Leading players in this industry are Cisco Systems Inc., Apple Inc., GloPos, HERE, Google Inc., iinside, Micello, Inc., IndoorAtlas Ltd., Microsoft Corp., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Navizon Inc., Ruckus Wireless, Inc., Sprooki Pte Ltd., YOOSE Pte. Ltd., and Shopkick, Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the GCC Indoor Location-based Services (LBS) market based on products, technologies, applications, end uses, and countries:
GCC Indoor LBS Product Scope (Revenue, USD Thousand; 2014 – 2025)
• Analytics and Insights
• Automotive Services
• Campaign Management
• Consumer Services
• Enterprise Services
• Location and Alerts
• Location-based Advertising Services
• Precision Geo-targeting
• Proximity Beacons
• Secure Transactions and Redemptions
GCC Indoor LBS Technology Security Scope (Revenue, USD Thousand; 2014 – 2025)
• Context Aware Technology
• Observed Time Difference of Arrival (OTDOA) and Enhanced Observed Time Difference of Arrival (E-OTDOA)
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Near Field Communication (NFC)
• Satellite, Microwave and Infrared Sensing
• Wi-Fi/WLAN, UWB, BT/BLE, Beacons, and A-GPS
GCC Indoor LBS Application Security Scope (Revenue, USD Thousand; 2014 – 2025)
GCC Indoor LBS End-use Scope (Revenue, USD Thousand; 2014 – 2025)
• Aerospace & Defense
• IT & Telecommunication
• Energy & Power
• Transportation & Logistics
GCC Indoor LBS Country Scope (Revenue, USD Thousand; 2014 – 2025)
• Saudi Arabia
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Electrostatic Precipitator Market: The global electrostatic precipitator market size is anticipated to reach USD 14.97 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 3.3% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025. This growth can be associated with the increasing health awareness prevailing among the millennial population and the need for curtailing environmental pollution.
• Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Market: The global rail mounted gantry crane market size is anticipated to attain USD 399.7 million, by the end of 2025. Increasing port investments, large-vessel size, and global trade activities are expected to be key factors boosting the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar