DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Report:
- According to a study conducted by Yang et al. (2018), titled, “Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors (G-NETs): Incidence, Prognosis, and Recent Trend Toward Improved Survival,” G-NETs incidence increased from 0.31 per 10,00,000 patients in 1975 to 4.85 in 2014, with an annual percentage change (APCs) of 8.9%. The stage-specific cases were 64.3%, 6.2%, and 11.3% for regional, localized, and distant stages.
- Yang et al. (2018) also stated that NETs of the stomach are rare and comprise about 0.1–0.6% of all gastric cancers, and represent about 7% to 8% of all NETs. As per the GLOBOCAN, in 2020, there were 26,259 incident cases of stomach cancers in the US.
Key benefits of the report:
- The Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Epidemiology and Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors market.
Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Overview
Neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) are a complex group of tumors that develop predominantly in the digestive or respiratory tracts but can occur in many areas of the body. These tumors arise from cells called neuroendocrine cells. Like all cancers, NETs develop when the specialized cells undergo changes causing them to divide uncontrollably and grow into tumor”.
Neuroendocrine tumors originate from enterochromaffin cells that are part of the neuroendocrine system of the bronchial and gastrointestinal tract. Based on the anatomic site of origin, NETs originating from the gastric, duodenal, pancreatic, small intestine, appendiceal, colon, and rectal are known as Gastrointestinal NETs.
NETs are classified as functional or non-functional. Functional tumors make too much of a certain hormone and may cause symptoms. Non-functional tumors may make hormones but do not cause any symptoms. NET’s can also be indolent or aggressive. Indolent implies slow growth of the tumor and aggressive implies rapid growth of the tumor, which tends to spread to other parts of the body.
Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Market
The dynamics of the Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Ocera Therapeutics, Akaza Biosciences, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Landscape
Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- OCR-002: Ocera Therapeutics
- TAK-242: Akaza Biosciences
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Overview at a Glance
6. Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Disease Background and Overview
7. Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors
9. Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Emerging Therapies
12. Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Outlook 2032
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States