A vertical garden requires a support system for its basic designing. This technique has the potential of creating living screens of flowers and even vegetables. Market Research Future (MRFR) has published a research report about the global vertical garden construction market that appraises gains for this market at 7% CAGR during the forecast period that would end in 2023.
Major players in the global vertical garden construction market include American Hydrotech Inc. (USA), ANS Group Global Ltd. (UK), Biotecture Ltd. (UK), Elmich Australia (Australia), Fytogreen Australia (Australia), The Greenwall Company (Australia), LiveWall LLC (USA), Rentokil Initial PLC (UK), Sempergreen BV (Netherlands), and ZTC International Landscape Solutions (P) Ltd. (India).
Get a FREE Sample with Complete TOC @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3834
The largest market driver for global vertical garden construction market is environment safety initiatives that have been taken up by various government institutions and non-government institutions around the world. Other factors contributing to the market growth include growth in construction in developing economies, changing aesthetic values among the end-users, increase in the number of high-rise buildings, the popularity of vertical gardens due to limited space, and lastly, the increase in the number of high-rise buildings.
Latest Industry News
- Toronto administration is working to enhance its infrastructure by incorporating elevated recreational areas into public developments in places where land is expensive. Locations like Berczy Park and St. James Park are to have vertical gardens. RioCan Yonge Eglinton Centre already has a rooftop garden. 7 JUL 2019
- The 143m Stratford tower in London combines a five-star hotel, two restaurants, many rental apartments, and cedar-lined sky gardens. SOM has constructed the sky gardens. The apartments in this tower include 248 apartments, with a mixture of 1.5 storey loft-style and single-storey apartments. They are spread over 35 floors. 1 JUL 2019
The global Vertical Garden Construction Market segmentation covers application and type. This segmentation allows a closer inspection of the market.
According to the application-based segmentation, this market covers commercial construction and residential construction. Rising residential constructions, across the globe, is giving strong push to the vertical garden market.
By type, the market has been segmented into an indoor vertical garden and outdoor vertical garden. The indoor vertical garden is inside the house where plants and greenery are placed and set up in a room inside the house to make it look like a garden. Usually, people living in flats are designing such gardens in their balconies. Outdoor vertical gardens are in the residential premises or office premises but outside the building interiors.
The regional segmentation of the global vertical garden construction market covers Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Asia Pacific region is the leading regional market in the global market. It is also the fastest growing regional market due to huge growth in the building as well as construction activities along with the emphasis on green (eco-friendly) construction practices. The high density of population in China and India creates the demand for more houses. Growing economies and employment opportunities create a requirement for commercial buildings. Rapid urbanization and increasing disposable income in the Asia Pacific region are also helping the market growth. Japan is the third most important country-specific market in this region. Other countries of the Asia Pacific region also contribute revenue to the market.
North America is another critical regional market due to government restriction demanding eco-friendly construction activities. Presence of major market players, technological advancement, and stable construction sector create a market in this region, especially in the USA and Canada.
The European market is expanding due to technological advancement and the presence of many important market players. The country-specific markets in this region that stand out are France, Germany, Spain, and the UK. Other important country-specific markets in this region are also aiding market growth.
Scope of Report
The report for Global Vertical Garden Construction Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization- Up to 20%
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/3834
Study Objectives of Vertical Garden Construction Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, packaging, application, and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type
Table 2 Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application
Table 3 Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Regions
Table 4 North America Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Country
Table 5 North America Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type
Table 6 North America Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application
Table 7 U.s. Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type
Table 8 U.s. Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application
Table 9 Canada Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type
Table 10 Canada Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Global Vertical Garden Construction Market: by Type (%)
Figure 3 Global Vertical Garden Construction Market: by Application (%)
Figure 4 Global Vertical Garden Construction Market: by Region
Figure 5 North America Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type (%)
Figure 6 North America Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application (%)
Figure 7 Europe Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type (%)
Figure 8 Europe Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application (%)
Figure 9 Asia-pacific Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type (%)
Figure 10 Asia-pacific Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application (%)
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Get More Information on Global Vertical Garden Construction Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023 @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/vertical-garden-construction-market-3834
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Edibles.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar