DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Functional Dyspepsia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Functional Dyspepsia Market Report:
- According to an article by Madisch et al. (2018), FD is one of the more common functional disorders, with a prevalence of 10–20%. It affects the gastrointestinal tract.
- According to an article by Harer et al. (2020), The community prevalence of dyspepsia is typically quoted in the range of 20% to 40%, and the disorder accounts for 3% to 5% of primary care visits.
- According to an article by Longstreth et al. (2019), approximately 25% of patients with dyspepsia have an underlying organic cause, and nearly 75% of patients have functional (idiopathic or non-ulcer) dyspepsia with no underlying cause on diagnostic evaluation.
Key benefits of the report:
- Functional Dyspepsia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Functional Dyspepsia Epidemiology and Functional Dyspepsia market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Functional Dyspepsia market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Functional Dyspepsia market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Functional Dyspepsia market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Functional Dyspepsia market.
Functional Dyspepsia Overview
Dyspepsia is a common symptom with an extensive differential diagnosis and heterogeneous pathophysiology. The majority of patients with symptoms of dyspepsia are eventually categorized as having functional (idiopathic, non-ulcer) dyspepsia (FD) means no obvious cause for the symptoms present. FD is one of the most common gastrointestinal disorders and imposes a social and economic burden worldwide.
The pathophysiology of FD is not well established. However, a variety of pathophysiologic mechanisms have been proposed to explain functional dyspeptic symptoms (such as; Motility abnormalities, Visceral sensory abnormalities, and Psychological factors).
Functional Dyspepsia Market
The dynamics of the Functional Dyspepsia market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as ISOThrive, Renexxion, RaQualia Pharma, Jiangxi Qingfeng Pharmaceutical, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
- ISOT-101: ISOThrive
- Naronapride: Renexxion
- RQ-00000010: RaQualia Pharma
- Aolanti Weipang Tablets: Jiangxi Qingfeng Pharmaceutical
- And others.
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Functional Dyspepsia Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Functional Dyspepsia Market Overview at a Glance
6. Functional Dyspepsia Disease Background and Overview
7. Functional Dyspepsia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Functional Dyspepsia
9. Functional Dyspepsia Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Functional Dyspepsia Emerging Therapies
12. Functional Dyspepsia Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Functional Dyspepsia Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Functional Dyspepsia Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Request for a sample report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/functional-dyspepsia-market-insights
Functional Dyspepsia Pipeline
“Functional Dyspepsia Pipeline Insight, 2023” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Functional Dyspepsia market. A detailed picture of the Functional Dyspepsia pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Functional Dyspepsia treatment guidelines.
Functional Dyspepsia Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Functional Dyspepsia Epidemiology Forecast to 2032’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Functional Dyspepsia epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States