DelveInsight’s ” Frontotemporal Dementia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Frontotemporal Dementia, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Frontotemporal Dementia market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
- In the USA, the prevalence of FTD between the ages of 45-65 years ranged from 15 to 22 per 100,000 people.
- In the USA, Frontotemporal dementia is estimated to have affected about 50,000 – 60,000 people in 2019.
- The estimated point prevalence of FTD is 15 – 22/100,000, and the incidence is 2.7-4.1/100,000.
- FTD is one of the most common causes of dementia in patients aged < 65 years, with a further 25% of dementia cases in patients older than 65 years also attributed to FTD disorders.
Key benefits of the Report
1. Frontotemporal Dementia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology and Frontotemporal Dementia market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Frontotemporal Dementia market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Frontotemporal Dementia market report offers a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Frontotemporal Dementia market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Frontotemporal Dementia market.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/frontotemporal-dementia-market
“According to DelveInsight’s analysis, males are affected more as compared to females, in the case of Frontotemporal Dementia.”
Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is a hypernym for a diverse group of uncommon disorders that basically affect the frontal and temporal lobes of brain areas. In this disorder, portions of these lobes shrink (atrophy). The degeneration of frontotemporal ear is primarily triggered due to proteins involvement TDP43 and tau, which directly outbreaks the damage on the temporal and frontal lobes of the brain. Signs and symptoms may vary, depending upon the portion of the brain affected. Some people with frontotemporal dementia undergo alot of changes in their personality and become socially inappropriate, impulsive, or emotionally indifferent, while others lose the ability to use language.
In addition to this, based on the distinct patterns of signs and symptoms, three different clinical syndromes have been grouped under the category of “frontotemporal dementia” (FTD):
- Behavioural variant frontotemporal dementia (bvFTD): affects personality and behaviour.
- Semantic variant primary progressive aphasia (svPPA): affects speech at first and then behaviour.
- Nonfluent/agrammatic variant primary progressive aphasia (nfvPPA): causes people to lose their ability to recall and speak.
Frontotemporal dementia is a clinically and pathologically heterogeneous familial and sporadic neurodegenerative disorder usually manifesting, at its onset, as focal disintegration of temperament, judgment, conduct, and speech. It is, along with Alzheimer disease (AD), a leading cause of dementia developing in midlife or earlier. It typically develops in the sixth decade of life. Still, some cases arise in youth where it may mimic psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar affective disorder and major depression and others in later life.
“According to the Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration 2019, FTD represents an estimated 10-20% of all dementia cases. It is recognized as one of the most common presenile dementias.”
Some of the key companies working on Frontotemporal dementia are:
- TauRx Therapeutics.
- Neurimmune/ Biogen
- And Many Others.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Postoperative Pain treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
- And Many Others.
Request a Free Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/frontotemporal-dementia-market
Table Of Contents:
1. Report Introduction
2. Frontotemporal Dementia: Market Overview at a Glance
2.1. Seven Major Market Size of Frontotemporal Dementia in 2017
2.2. Seven Major Market Size of Frontotemporal Dementia in 2030
3. Frontotemporal Dementia Disease Background and Overview: Frontotemporal Dementia
4. Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Frontotemporal Dementia: Country-Wise Epidemiology
6. United States
7. EU-5 Countries
7.1. Assumptions and Rationale
7.6. United Kingdom
8. Frontotemporal Dementia Treatments and Medical Practices
8.1. Frontotemporal Dementia Treatment Algorithm
8.2. Frontotemporal Dementia Treatment Guidelines
9. Frontotemporal Dementia Emerging Therapies
10. Frontotemporal Dementia Key Cross Competition
10.1. LMTX: TauRx Therapeutics
10.2. AL001: Alector
To be continued in the Report…
11. Frontotemporal Dementia Market Size
12. 7MM Frontotemporal Dementia: Country-Wise Market Analysis
13. Frontotemporal Dementia : United States Market Size
13.1. Total Market Size of Frontotemporal Dementia
13.2. Market Size of Frontotemporal Dementia by Therapies
14. Frontotemporal Dementia : EU5 Market Size
15. Frontotemporal Dementia : Japan Market Size
16. Frontotemporal Dementia Report Methodology
16.1. Sources Used
17. DelveInsight Capabilities
19. About DelveInsight
The Frontotemporal Dementia report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Frontotemporal Dementia across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
The Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.