The global Fraud Detection & Prevention Market size is anticipated to reach USD 56.56 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 18.9% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the rising need for providing cyber security prevailing among several organizations to gain the trust of customers and securing their data.
The organizational segment of large enterprises dominated the global market with share of 75.0%, in 2018 due to their ability to spend more and availability of cyber-technical expertise for preventing and detecting the fraud. The SMBs (Small and Medium Businesses) have also started adopting these solutions due to stringent governing policies and mounting looses prevailing among them due to such frauds.
To download the sample pdf of Fraud Detection & Prevention Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/fraud-detection-and-prevention-market/request-sample
In 2018, the BFSI vertical segment dominated the global market on account of rising operations like mutual funds, insurance, and stock broking across the banking sector. On the other hand, the retail and e-commerce segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth in the upcoming years, due to surging usage of electronic payment options.
North America held the largest share in terms of revenue owing to huge investments being made by several companies to innovate and develop solutions for detecting and preventing fraud and data leakage. Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest CAGR in the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025 due to the surging fraud cases across China and India.
The fraud detection and prevention market include key players such as SAP SE, Total System Services, Inc., Software AG, Fiserv, Inc., IBM, and Oracle. These players are engaged in product development and innovation to gain a competitive advantage over other players. They are also investing hugely in R&Ds to widen their product portfolio.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, the payment fraud application segment held the largest share of 40% across the global fraud detection & prevention market.
• The large enterprises segment accounted for a share of around 75% across the global market.
• North America held largest share across the global market, in 2018.
• The key players in this market are SAP SE, Total System Services, Inc., Software AG, Fiserv, Inc., IBM and Oracle.
Million Insights has segmented the global fraud detection & prevention market on the basis of component, solutions, services, application, organization, vertical, and region:
Fraud Detection and Prevention Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Fraud Detection and Prevention Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Fraud Analytics
• Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Fraud Detection and Prevention Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Professional Services
• Managed Services
Fraud Detection and Prevention Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Insurance Claims
• Money Laundering
• Payment Fraud
Fraud Detection and Prevention Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Large Enterprise
Fraud Detection and Prevention Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Government & Defense
• IT & Telecom
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Retail & E-commerce
Fraud Detection and Prevention Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• LED Modular Display Market: The global LED modular display market size is estimated to account for USD 12.59 billion in 2027. The market is estimated to register over 13.0% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Growing demand for displaying multiple information and rise in the number of outdoor events are attributing to market growth.
• Flooring Market: As said by the available report, the global flooring market size is expected to arrive at USD 621.54 billion by 2028. It is projected to increase by 6.1% CAGR for the period of the forecast. Increasing urban development, along with the growth of avant-garde offices and the workspaces, in addition to developing standard of living of the customers, are the reasons, likely to impel the expansion of the market.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar